| 14 |

getting a makeover and nightmares become reality

I walk down the street in a pair of leggings, high top vans, a long sleeve shirt, my hair in a messy bun, and an oversized zip up hoodie

I walk down the street in a pair of leggings, high top vans, a long sleeve shirt, my hair in a messy bun, and an oversized zip up hoodie. I had my hands in my pockets and my beats blasting Evanescence. As I see the place, I pause for a moment, and walked into the shop. As I step into the shop, I pull my beats down and pause my music. Then I see the man I've been waiting to see.

"Hey, Giuseppe."

The man I called Giuseppe, who was at the counter looks up, and the minute he saw me his eyes light up like a Christmas tree.

"Diana!" He says loudly, and rushes over to me and engulfs me in a bear hug, I return the hug and he spun me around and places me down, trying to regain my balance.

"Girl, where the hell have you been? I've missed you so much." He says to me, as I chuckled at his childish attitude.

"Work, drama, the usual."

"Now, as much as I would love to catch up on what you've been up to, what can I do for you on this fine day." He asks walking up to the desk and places his elbows on it, and rests his head in the palms of his hands. I look at my hands and then back at him and looked at him straight in the eye.

"I need a makeover." I say. His eyes widened, and he was about to squeal in excitement, but I stopped him.

"Not that kind of makeover." He scrunches his eyebrows together and lean in so I can tell him.

"I want you to change my hair and put some more of the ink onto my skin."

He looks at me, looking for the slightest of hesitation, and he found none. He knew that I had a reason for this.

"Okay, let's do this."

"Thank you. How much do I-"