| 3 |

the awakening part 4

Okay, so recap I met the gargoyles and they have trust issues, and right now I am being held by people in blue and grey armor struggling to break free to help Goliath

"Once you're out of the way we'll hunt those other ones like you." Their leader says holding his gun towards Goliath and that made me struggle even more, so I stomped on his foot real hard for him to let me go then I linked my fingers together and elbowed his stomach and then pound on his back and tossed him out of the way. Once he was out of the way I ran straight towards their leader and knocked him down so he's on the ground.

I look up to see Goliath regaining his strength and knocking off the other guys, I ran up to him out of worry.

"Goliath, we need to-" I was cut off by a gunshot, I turn around to see one of the soldiers on her stomach shooting at us. Goliath picks me up staggering a bit from the drug in his bloodstream but goes on anyway.

I hang on tight as we go up a hill and glides at a lower level with them still shooting at us. As we get good ways away from them, I have one of Goliath's arms over my shoulders so he can walk, and we approach an overpass to take a rest. I was leaning against the wall and so was Goliath trying to catch our breath.

"What is wrong with me?" I look at his shoulder and see a dart sticking out and went over to him.

"I think this is what happened, they injected you with some sedative." As I take it in my hand. I look back at Goliath, and something struck my attention. A small round object with an antenna and his shoulder. I take it off and hold it with my thumb and index finger.

"And this is probably how they found us."

"What is it?" He asks. I hand it to him so he can look at it.

"I'm not sure. But if I had to guess, it would be a transmitter of some kind."

"Hm. Some form of magic that led them to us?" He hands it back to me.