| 13 |

city of stone

city of stone

"Harder Diana

"Harder Diana."

"I'm doing the best I can you know."

"Come on Dee, you can do it."

"Okay time for a break."

"Finally,"

I was wearing an adidas hoodie, and underneath that I was wearing a teal tank top with a black mesh tank top underneath dark grey leggings, sneakers, and my hair was in a high ponytail, and took a deep breath and my shoulders slumped and I walked over to a table that had a water jug and a hand towel to wipe off the sweat, and I take a big gulp of my water and took my hand towel and wiped the sweat off my face. It's been about a month since Pops told me about who my father was, well, not him personally, but what he was exactly. Pops has been training me with a makeshift trident, that Pops, Zach, and Ashton made out of special metals, and it almost looked like the trident that was in the picture that Pops had showed me.

Now to add on to the training that I'm having, a lot has happened during this month. I just turned 22, last year when I turned 21, I got a surprise party, and I got all these presents and what-not. This time we had a party with the next-door neighbors from Jenna's house, and the kids had a blast, as well as the adults. There was a barbecue, a ton of games and what-not, but all and all it was awesome.

"Alright Diana, I think it's time for something that we need to work on that we've thought about before."

I look over at Pops and he signals for the two boys to step out of the room, I'm assuming that they're going to get something. I get up and walk over to Pops who was standing to the side, then when Zach and Ash walks in with a huge tub of water that was probably the size of a bigger sized kiddie pool, and placed it in the middle of the room. I look at the tub of water and I raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"What the hell is this for?" I ask pointing to it, and looked back at Pops. He looks at me and then back at the tub.

"Remember that theory I said a few months ago?" he asks looking at me with his arms folded across his chest, I nod and continued to look at him. He then unfolds his arms and drapes one of his arms around my shoulders and I look at the metal tub.