| 17 |

preparing for the fight and family reunions

The vans that were at Jenna's house that took the kids, was in front of the abandon building and stopped in front of it and the people that were in the van came out and in either carriers and they carried them inside

"Make sure they're still asleep while we enter the base." John says and he carries Lucas and the rest of his team took a child and went into the building. When they did the lights above them flickers on and off, John gestures his team to put them in a respective bed and he put Lucas in a crib, and John exits the room and went to meet up with his boss.

"Hey boss," he calls out to Donovan as he was standing in front of the board with the previous children, which were Diana and the others plastered on it, and his gaze was on Diana's pictures longer than the rest. He turns around, and he looks at John with three scars over his left eye and he was wearing an army uniform, and had a gun strapped to his thigh and had a calm expression on his face, but had a bit of insanity in his eyes.

"We got the children, and they're fast asleep in the room next door." John says and Donovan nods at his right-hand man. Then as they were discussing which serum they should use on the children; an older man rushes in and he was frightened.

"Донован, у нас проблема." he says, and Donovan looks at him in confusion. Both Donovan and John look at each other.

"What seems to be the problem?" Donovan asks the man and the man answers Donovan in his English as best he can.

"Subject......18...he......escaped...2...months ago." he says and John closes his eyes and looks at Donovan and he knew that it wouldn't sit well with him. Donovan looks down slightly and turns to the board behind him and breathes deeply. Then he thrusts his hand forward towards the man and he went backwards and crashed into the wall and the man falls down and he was dead.

"He failed me." Donovan says and turns to the blue prints and John does as well and his gaze drifts to the board with Diana and her friends, and a thought came into his mind.