| 5 |

deadly force

deadly force

So, after the whole Demona and the spell on Goliath situation you'd think that life has been pretty much normal right, wrong

So, after the whole Demona and the spell on Goliath situation you'd think that life has been pretty much normal right, wrong. Right now, wearing light blue skinny jeans, dark blue hoodie with a yin yang symbol on the back, black and white adidas, with I have a very pissed off Alex in front of me, at the beginning of our shift he's had his normal attitude, but when he hears that the infamous Tony Dracon has robbed a shipment from the harbor this afternoon, he's been ticked off the whole rest of the day. He knows he did it, but there is not enough evidence that knows that he was the one who did the crime. We are in the chief's office to discuss about Dracon, I am next to Alex and listening to them talking.

"Come on chief it has to be Dracon, who else could've done something like this?" He was getting overly dramatic about this.

"Look just give me a warrant and I'll drag in this guy here and-"

"Alex, there isn't any solid evidence that he's done it." Trying to calm him down which isn't working.

"Diana is right, he's bulletproof." sighing in frustration.

"Big shocker." He muttered in sarcasm, so I elbowed his arm.

"What exactly was in that crate in that shipyard?"

"Non-projectile weapon prototypes. From Xanatos enterprises." The chief recited from her computer.

Now that's perfect, note sarcasm, weapons from Xanatos and now it's in the hands of a gang banger. "Non-projectile, so like lasers of some kind?" I asked more to myself.

"Some like that, Detective." An all too familiar voice comes into the room, Owen Barnett. I mentally rolled my eyes and sighed threw my nose.

"They are the latest design in high collimation particle charged acceleration Technology. The lasers are just a bit of a light show, while the beam itself is invisible." As he explained Alex and I have been glaring at the side of his head.