| 21 |

protection & being a part-time gangster

~~~~~

#Authors Note: Alrighty, let's go back to the storyline of the series, and some of you were wondering who the person Diana called the 'She-Devil' was, and you'll find out in this chapter. And another note before I forget, this chapter will have scenes from the first Suicide Squad, and some scenes of Diana and Jackie's relationship.

And once again, I managed to fit in some spicy spice at the end. Minors avoid, please.

Also, this will be a pretty long one. So, happy reading everybody. 

~~~~~

It's been another several days since that night with the movies and, that moment with Goliath, and that's been the day that he's getting even more protective. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Now, here's what you missed after that.

The pack strikes again, robbing a bank, but thankfully the clan was on patrol at the time and stopped them, but Goliath was injured in the process. And with that, Hudson suggested a second in command, and after a long while, he still didn't make his decision.

And in that time, the pack decided to get, very lifechanging upgrades, Jackal and Hyena took the cybernetic approach took parts of their body and replaced them with robot parts. Wolf went from being a human to being an actual mutated wolf, and Dingo went to the armor approach and got an armored suit, sort of like Iron Man, but looks like a Dingo. Goliath, Hudson, Bronx and I were captured when we tried to defeat them, but thankfully the trio helped us out, and the pack are now in police custody. And when we came back to the tower, Goliath then chose Brooklyn as his second in command.

~ A few days ago ~

As soon as I pulled up to the station and placed my helmet off of my head, and I placed it in the compartment that was in the back of my motorcycle and walked into the station. I greeted the other officers and they gave me a nod and a smile, and I made my way to our sort of office that Alex, CeCe, Luna and I use for our reports and other things like that. As soon as I walk in the office, I feel something wrap around my shoulders and I look to see Charlie there. "Holy hell, what are you doing here?" I ask him and give him a big hug and he did as well, but was careful of it because of his arm.