| 6 |

enter macbeth

enter macbeth

"Oh my god that hurts

"Oh my god that hurts. urgh!"

I am currently in my bathroom rubbing this ointment on my bullet wound and let me tell you it hurts like a bitch. I have a pair of skinny jeans, a navy-blue tank top, and I have my hair down, I wrap the gauze and such around my waist until it was not see-through. My bullet wound had started to heal after a few days. And also, after the mystery shooter, the gargoyles have been very protective of my well-being, especially Goliath, (that's so sweet).

As I'm getting ready to go out the door, I grab my keys and slip some black timberlands on my feet, then someone knocks at the door.

I look through the peephole, to see no one there. I open it and look down both hallways. "Must be kids playing a prank on me or something."

As I close the door something by my door catches my eye. It was a small bag that would hold something fairly small inside. I pick it up and brought it in to examine it. Ronnie comes and rubs his head against my leg. I lean against the counter and open the bag. I look inside to see something quite beautiful, it is a .

I put the necklace around my neck and looked at the necklace in admiration, I had to admit it's very pretty, and headed out the door.

3rd POV

Earlier that day Xanatos was meeting with Owen about during his visitation session.

"All in all, I can say that my stay here has been.... a learning experience," Xanatos commented.

"Not much longer now, then you're free. You've never said what you want to be done with the gargoyles, it would be easy to destroy them in the day" Owen explained.

Xanatos thought about it, "I could, but that would be such a waste."

Then an older officer came into the room. Owen looked at his watch in confusion.