| 10 |

mirrors and feelings

It's been about a month since everything with Chad and showing everyone, I know that I have powers, I've been coping by working hard and going on long patrols

It's been about a month since everything with Chad and showing everyone, I know that I have powers, I've been coping by working hard and going on long patrols. I can tell that Alex and CeCe are getting worried about my wellbeing, and a certain gargoyle is also worried about me. Which is very sweet and all, but they need to know that I can take care of myself.

Right now, I'm dressed in my usual  clothes and my hair was still the same, but I need to get it cut or dyed, or something, I'm at my desk in fill out some paperwork and I am wondering how Alex and CeCe are holding up, they're on an undercover mission at a museum, then my train of thought was interrupted by seeing Morgan and the Chief, with another, he was about her height, maybe an inch taller. He was buff and he looks like one of those guys that you need to stay away from, he was dressed in a leather jacket, dark grey shirt, dark jeans, and black timberland shoes.

As he walks past by my desk, he makes eye contact with me and he looks at me up and down and smirks and winks at me.

My eyes widened a bit and they follow him and looked back to my work and back at him. I went back to my work and try to get myself back to work.

After working on my work, I decided to take a break, I get up from my seat and was going to the vending machine to get some munchies, cause I'm hungry. I'm putting in the money, and choosing Lays Poppables, and take the bag, and move my way to the soda vending machine, which my choice of drink is a Coke-a-Cola. As I have my snack and drink in hand, I was getting up from my bending position, I feel a person behind me. I slowly turn around, I see the same guy from earlier with a smoldering expression and looking at me up and down like he did from before.

"Can I help you?" I ask him, holding my chips and soda. He looks down and then back at my eyes.

"What's your name, sweetness?" He says placing a hand near my head, I look at him with a blank look, and I'm getting hit on, again.