| 12 |

theories

theories

It's been about a few weeks since Fox had the Eye of Odin and went on a rampage on Halloween, and things went back to normal, well normal relatively normal

It's been about a few weeks since Fox had the Eye of Odin and went on a rampage on Halloween, and things went back to normal, well normal relatively normal. I got some tattoos on my back that covered some painful scars from the past.

I'm walking next to the river and I was wearing some athletic clothes, a sports bra with a top with a mesh design on the back to show my back tattoos, which are almost complete, a jacket wrapped around my waist, leggings and my converse sneakers, and I stop at the river bank and I bent down and looked at myself in my reflection and was just reflecting about my life at this point. From the good times with my family; Jenna, Charlie, CeCe, Alex, Luna, and many others, even Chad. And the bad times, where I was judged on by my every movement, or every look I tried to improve, but every time I tried, people just put me down, in the past. But, when I signed up for the NYPD, my life turned around, and everything was like a puzzle piece of my life, everything was falling into place.

As I gazed at my reflection, and I see me. I was deep in my thoughts and-

*RING* *RING* *RING*

I feel my phone buzz and ring my favorite ringtone which was, Bohemian Rhapsody marimba version, I look at the ID and it was a picture that I haven't seen in a few years. I pressed the green button, and spoke to him.

"Hey Ashton, what's up?" I ask into the phone.

"Hey Lightning Bug, Pops has found something that you need to see." I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion and I stood up and place my hand in the pocket of my jacket.

"What is it that Pops wants me to see?" I ask in the phone while I walk back to my motorcycle.

"Something really important." He says and it took awhile for me to get to my bike and I hopped on and stopped midway as he said that. "Okay, I'll see you then." I say as I hung up the phone and placed it in the pocket of my jeans. And I didn't notice someone watching me from the other side of the river.