| 15 |

double jeopardy

double jeopardy

~ one year ago ~

~ one year ago ~

In the middle of the night, and in the castle, there was a Stone Clan robot was in the building and it started to move. It started to activate and it took off the sheet off of itself, and it was focusing on a specific sound, which was Diana's voice.

While that was happening, Diana was with Goliath and talking about what was going to happen next.

"A thousand years ago, this castle was yours to protect." She says and looks at him. "I hate to say it, but it belongs to Xanatos now, whether we like it or not. And I think that Alex would say this, but before he's released from prison you need to find a new home." She says and she runs a hand through her hair which was all the way down her back. and when she says that, Goliath didn't like it.

"I will not abandon my home. Not without a fight." He says and when Diana was about to say something, the steel clan robot busted out from the stone ground and landed in front of the two of them.

"It's a steel clan robot." She says and was about to reach for her gun, only to realize that the pin was empty. As the robot was about to aim and fire, Goliath grabs Diana by the waist and dodges the blast that the robot just fired. And when they were out of the line of fire, they look back at the robot.

"Didn't you destroy all of them?" she asks and looks at the robot.

"Apparently, I missed one." He growls at the robot attacks it, knocking Goliath into the ledge intending to shove him off the edge of the building, and in the process the robot scratches Goliath drawing blood, and while Goliath was struggling on his part, Diana sees that and spots a piece of rubble on the ground and she grabs it and knocks it onto the robots head, sparks and wires were exposed causing it to malfunction, and that gave Goliath the upper hand and he knocks it to the ground and as the robot was about to get up, Goliath steps on the head and it and it is destroyed.