CHAPTER 10: Soon, There Will Be Justice

MERRICK

Being able to tell her everything and holding nothing back feels amazing and the fact that she is so understanding is even more awesome!

It's been a week now since we talked and I told her everything and today, while her, me, and the guys were all hanging out at my house, having fun when we heard the door open and the last voice we all wanted to hear came walking through the door.

"What the hell are you all doing here?!" Jericho angrily stated. 

We were all shocked and surprised except I was feeling angrier but as soon as Mara held my hand, I felt calmer within seconds. 

The moment we locked eyes with each other, he now looked the most surprised in the room and I knew he felt worried and scared - as he should be. Ten once he looks at Mara, I immediately don't like the way he is looking at her. 

"And what is YOUR ass doing here?! You are not allowed in my house!" He tells her. 

"Don't you fucking talk to my mate that way!" I snap at him and I feel Mara start to hold me back. 

"Your mate?!" He asks. 

"That's right, asshole! HIS mate!" Mara fired back at him. 

I can tell already that this fucker had been cruel to her. He HAD to have. I swear to god, I'm about to fuck his ass up. 

"Oh my god." We hear another annoying voice come from around the corner. Turns out, he too has a mate and it's a bitch who is a disgrace to our kind. 

"Baby? What the hell is everybody doing in your house?" She asks then glares at Mara. "Oh hell no! What is 'Fat Ass' doing here?!" She says. 

"The real question is what the hell YOU both are doing here?! This is Alpha's house!" Mara fires back again at the girl. 

Holy shit, she has done a 360 since I first met her and I am more than proud of her at the moment. I will give her kudos though because if it wasn't for her right now, I would be punching both my brother and his mate out for the disrespect towards her. I don't normally raise a hand in anger at a woman but she is the exception for sure. 

"Right! That's my man!" His mate snapped back at Mara and she began stepping towards us and Mara stepped towards her as well. 

"That's right! The REAL Alpha!" Mara fired back at her. 

Jericho and I held each other's mates back but that didn't calm things down much because Jericho mind-linked me a crude remark about Mara and that was it. I was done! We both immediately went at each other. 

We rolled around, threw punches, threw each other across the room and broke things, put holes into the walls until we landed outside. Right before we both were getting ready to turn into our wolves, I felt Jakob pull me off of Jericho and Jericho's mate pulled him away too, with the both of us bleeding and bruised badly. 

"You will NEVER be the Alpha! I have earned the title! You fucked up brother so bad in the past that you blew your one and only chance!" Jericho yelled out while spitting out blood. 

"Yeah, fucking right! We'll see. Once the Council all hear, including our parents with what really happened that day, you will never see daylight again!" I yelled in reply. "I'm done with you and the family! You're no different than father and I swear, even if it takes the rest of my life, you both will pay for what you have done to us all!"

"We'll see about that! Dad and I are close now, you no longer are the favorite golden son anymore! You have been replaced! He knows an Alpha when he see's one!" Jericho remarked again. 

"We'll see about that! I'll see you at the Alpha Games and when I beat you, you better beg for mercy and see if I show you any. You will never get father's title or of Alpha!" I shout at him. 

Next, I take Mara's hand, then tell the guys to follow me, and we all head over to her house where still am trying to cool down from that heated fight that just happened moments ago. 

I swear, the guy representing me, he better be able to help get me out of this mess and find the proof, then convince the Council to open up the Alpha Games again and let me prove to everyone I deserve the title more than my brother and my father's position. 

Justice is coming and I plan to serve it on a gold platter to the Wolf Council and make an example out of both my brother and father. 

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)