CHAPTER 22: Hello Again!

MARA

Three days passed by since my parents had both left and we had the 'tryouts' for worthy wolves to become part of Merri.....I mean, our pack. They were good ones too and happened to be real strong already.

I missed my parents greatly and didn't understand why they had to leave the next morning before I had woken up. But that's alright since that night they had mindlinked me to assure me they loved me and that they were alright. They even promised to be back by early next week, so that made me happy.

I have been watching and observing as well as been training with my Alpha as he prepares for the upcoming Alpha Games.

He has been teaching me many different fighting techniques in both my human form and when I shift into my wolf.

I loved watching him workout in general but watching him actually do some training, my god, he is so fucking hot. The sweat glistening off his tattooed body, his muscles flexing with his shirt off, I swear, he gets my wolf so hot and bothered. Not to mention when he finishes training and his hair is disheveled a little bit, mmmm.

Okay, I need to stop staring right now. I need to actually make him and the rest of the pack some lunch.

Both Merrick's parents left to run several errands and since I need to get used to making food for the pack, I might as well.

After I had finished making lunch, I had gone outside where everybody were still training and tired to announce lunch was ready.

The moment I mentioned food, they all stopped and began to hurry into the house all stinky and sweaty, but I don't care. That's just something else I need to remember in getting used to.

Merrick was the last one to come in and eat and he greeted me with a kiss then sat down and we all had a nice big lunch.

Although it has been just a few days since these guys came here and joined the pack, I am amazed at how quickly we all seemed to be getting along. It's almost as if we always were a pack.

After lunch, I had gone upstairs to take a shower and get dressed since we were going out to dinner tonight with both of Merrick's parents and as soon as I stepped inside, I stood there underneath the water as it cascaded down my body.

Then a moment later, I felt two arms snake around my waist and felt Merrick's lips place gentle kisses onto my shoulder and then to the side of my neck.

While kissing me, he next began moving his fingers down towards between my thighs and started to rub my clit before sliding one finger then two deep inside of me.

I leaned my head back onto his chest as he started kissing me on my lips and we made out. As he continues fingering me, I stroke his already hard cock and he quickly turns me around to face him, moves me back up against the shower wall, raises one of my legs and holds my thigh around his waist before smashing his lips onto mine again and thrusts deep and hard inside of me while holding one of his hands against the wall.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He tells me between thrusts.

"Mmm.....So do you baby. Don't stop." I beg.

"I won't." He chuckled a little before burying his face into my neck while thrusting deep and hard more.

Each thrust was harder and faster than the last and I never thought getting this much pleasure from someone instead of a toy was ever possible.

"Tell me where to come baby." He looks into my eyes.

"Come inside of me. It's alright. I'm on the pill." I reassure him.

"Fuck, baby." He says before kissing me again and thrusting several more times before we both come together and I feel him coming deep inside of me.

The moment he pulls out, I can feel his semen running down my leg.

We both then clean each other up and get dressed for the dinner tonight.

Merrick's parents were both due back here at any moment and while we waited, it wasn't long until we heard the front door open up and in walked somebody we never expected to see just yet.

I froze in place as the memories all began flooding back to me in what all this asshole had done to me.

Everybody was silent but with the same looks of hatred. Even the new guys that joined the pack recently seemed to have known him just as we all did. He is an asshole.

Then the moment he looks at me, he grins in a sinister way.

"Well, well, look who has made it into my house." He says.

I hear a low growl from the office and out comes walking, Merrick who holds me by his side.

"What the hell are you doing here, Jericho?" Merrick asks.

"Nice to see you again too, brother." He sarcastically replies. "I see you have found some use after all for your pathetic excuse of a mate." He grinned.

"Watch it." Merrick warns him.

"Or what Merrick? You gonna hurt me real bad? Kill me even?" Jericho asks in an insulting tone.

"You are not allowed here. Leave now and I will deal with you at the Alpha Games." Merrick tells him.

"Yeah, about that. I wanted to stop by and let you know that the games will be next week." He smirks.

"Says who?! It's not supposed to be for another..." Merrick began to explain but Jericho interrupted him.

"Yes well, there's been a change of plans. Not to mention I have a few things in the works that I don't have time to waste on this stupid game that you have challenged me to. So, I figured, why not next week. I mean, unless you are not prepared." He grins once again in a sinister way.

"Oh I'm ready. I'm more than ready." Merrick states.

I know at the moment Merrick wants to rip Jericho to shreds as does me and everybody else in the room surrounding him as he mocks out new pack members.

"Better be." He states then turns turns on his heel and walks out the door.

Why the hell did he come here?! Was it really just to be present here or just to try and get Merrick all worked up?! Either way, it wouldn't work because I know that Jericho has no idea just how much he's gonna feel Merrick's wrath and will be lucky to even survive the game in the end.

This is one show I am going to be sure and watch. I believe in Merrick and I know he will do great, but there is a part of me that feels worried still because in all reality, I don't trust Jericho and have a feeling that something could go horribly wrong, yet again to where Merrick would have to pay the price.

Hopefully not, of course. But there's only one way to find out.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)