Chapter 11:rainy day parade

《Makenly pov》
(B-ay-b-ay pronounciation bae-bae)
"Kenly kenly kenly" Shawn woke me up "what??" I said "get up" he whined "okay" i rolled over and me and Shawn were face to face. Then i sat up "what no kiss" he pouted "i have morning breath, and how did you get in here??" I told him "well cam let me in and Sophie opened your room door and ren tried to get me out but it didn't work."he responded.

I got up and brushed my teeth then went to the kitchen and made breakfast "Booo" nash came behind me and tried to scare me "who all is here???" I asked him "well Sophie and Ren went to go get your hair dye and stuff to do today and Me, Shawn, Matt, Hayes, and Cam + The jacks are here also Carter" he said.

I finished breakfast and me and the boys ate they kept staring at Shawn, and I "what do you dipshits want??" I sassed. They all kept staring and i texted shawn

Me: what do they want?? Dont lie to me just tell me.

Shawn: i dont know....

Me: DONT LIE LIARS GO TO HELL

Shawn: im not lieing

Me: ok

"What do y'all want for real??" Shawn slammed his hands on the table "Nothing...." Hayes said. The girls got back and we finished eating and then Ren did my hair.

"Wellah" she showed me my hair it was gorgeous and knowing the boys they acted all crazy about it.

We all sat down on the couches and watched a movie for like an hour or two and i noticed nash and sophie making faces at eachother but i just ignored it

We got bored so we took a vot on what to do and we ended up havingva dance contest "okay first up is........ Hayes v.s. Ren" i said "kick some butt bay bay" i screamed to ren then put on yadamean by Ashley all day "well it a close tie but ren wins because she's better at dropping it low that you hayes" carter said and we all laughed.

Everyone got a turn and nash and cam
won against Matthew Sophie lost to carter and jack g won against jack j and then shawn didnt even dance.

We played board games and then everyone left except Sophie, Nash, Shawn, Me and Cam.

Me and shawn did a boy friend and girlfriend tag #3 and he won so i ended up having to walk down the street to the last house and act like a dog, then me and Sophie did eachothers make up and the day was over

--after everyone leaves

I sat in my room working on my new song then Cameron pickedmy lock and came in "that sounds good" he sat next to me "thank now can you please just answer one question why were yall staring??" I said and looked at him "we thought youand shawn did some things because we heard stuff happening this morning!!!" He said a little ashamed "bubs dont feel bad its ok everyone assumes stuff" I said "yeah well dont let me hear you lost your virginity ever or we will fight" he continued "and no more kissing" he finished "im gonna be a virgin for awhile but i can kiss shawn if i want to" i said.

Since mom and dad were out of towni made dinner and ne and cam watched movies and made a new YouTube video then went to sleep.

¤
¤
¤
End of chapter im working on a new chapter right now so yeah i hope you enjoyed
Twitter: mmmakenzieee