chapter 3:everyone knows

《Shawns pov》

*lets pretend old magcon is still a thing okay? Okay!*

I always had a crush on who i thought was Cameron's cousin but is his sister i thought i would make my move and ask her out today but the whole brother and sister thing caught me off guard. I was interrupted in the middle of editing my footage from yesterday by the noise of my phone.

Camreno: im sorry for yelling at you today it was just irritating that you were holding onto my sister i know you like her but I'm kind of scared to see my little sister have a boyfriend like you don't know alot about her And neither does she about you maybe since the beans about makenly being my sister were spilt you guys can get to know each other i think she might like you too.

Me: it's ok i know you didn't mean any harm and yeah i agree i will get to know her

Camreno: man it was really funny hearing my sister whine now that i think of it

Me: lol talk to you later

《Cameron's pov》

I turned back to my computer and i was on the YouTube browser my notifications were blowing up i didnt know why untill I saw post like omg Cameron has a sister and stuff i deleted the video even tho the fandom probably leak it everywhere but they wouldn't have any proof unless they saved the video fast enough. But with my luck i checked instagram and it was everywhere.

^

/

^

Felt like you guys needed a update thanks for 44 views sorry i ended this chapter like that I hope its ok please leave comments and votes