chapter 26: riding solo

《Camerons pov》

"You know what shawn i should've never trusted you with her your such a dick leave her alone she's obviously not talking to you" i yelled at shawn while he was trying to talk to kenly why she made breakfast.

"you know what cam how about you shut the fuck up" shawn yelled back "how about you get out my fucking house" i walked over to kenly and stood infront of her to make sure he didn't touch her "I'm out then" he said and went to get hus stuff and left.

"Hell be back and begging on his knees for me but im gonna be riding solo for awhile" kenly said and sat the breakfast down on the table "your ok right" i asked her "yeah well be fine we will work this out" she replied eating her bacon.

We sat in akward silence except for her humming photograph by ed sheeran i really dont think she needs to get back with shawn for awhile he was really rude to her and its not a good idea for them to get back

"you know how i feel abou this hole break up cam!" She blurted out and i raised an eyebrow "fuck this shit because im single i can do what the the fuck i want to do im riding solo just like jason derulo" she said and ran up to her room to probably get dressed then i started to chuckle.

.~
~.
.~
《Makenly pov》

"You know what im not anout to mope around because of some break up im going to turn up" i whisper yelled to myself, i grabbed a cute outfit out my closet and put it on.

I sat at my desk and put my make up on "im feeling like a star you cant stop my shine im loving cloud 9 my heads in the sky im solo im riding solo im riding solo solo" i sang and smiled at myself instagram caption idea i thought.

"Cameron take my picture" i said handing him my phone i ran out the front door and stood by my car and started to pose.

I looked throught the pics and chose one "love this one thanks bubu" i hugged him and put a filter on my picture and captioned it "im putting on my shades to cover up my eyes im jumping in my ride im heading out tonight im solo im riding solo im riding solo im riding solo solo" i gained likes and i gained question fast .

"Makenly Dallas get down here" Cameron yelled and i ran down stairs "what" i asked "you have to let them know yall broke up" he said "my caption says it all dont worry " i laughed i ran upstairs and sat on my bed.

I got on snapchat and took a video of me saying if your around my age and want to hang out and live in California messages me and we might be able to hang 2 day.

This girl Darcy and her friend were the closest like 10 minutes away so i just drove there and texted her that i was here.

"Do you guys want to stay here or like go down to that thing on the beach thats happening ?" I asked "lets go down to the beach" they said and got in we turned on music and satarted dancing "hey kenly why did you and shawn break up" Miley asked "some dumb ass old shit he got mad about" i said as i pulled into the parking lot.

"No drinking just turning up" i said we all took a group picture i stood in the middle and did two guns and Darcy and Miley did that peace sign point thing.

We walked on to the beach and the music mas booming we all just started dancing together and hing out with some kids around our age and just had fun for the night a got my mind off things.

¤

"Thanks for hanging with me I'lltext you when im home" i said when i dropped the girls offf then i drove home.

I was greated at the door by Cameron who looked like he's been up all night "what wrong with you" i asked him "nothing" he responded and shut the door "were you drinking you smell like alcohol" he questioned "nahh i was at s beach bash" i laughed.

"Well goodnight" i said and ran up to my room and grabbed pajamas hopped in the shower and went to sleep after posting our squad picture captioned "only thing we're thinking bout is turning up (turning up)"

.~
||
.~

Will we hear from shawn soon? Will Makenly find a new bf? Will the fans be upset? Will Sophie have a boy of girl? Will hayes and Ellie talk? Find out next week on keeping up with the Kardashians... lol jk but i slacking on updating and im writing non stop just to pay yall back ❤❤❤❤

❤〽.Twitter:mmmakenzieee 〽❤
❤snapchat:mmakenzieee ❤