Chapter 32:sticks and stones

《Shawns pov》
It's been a month and a half since Makenly and i broke up, i havent even heard feom her im still going out with jenna but weren't not like how it was with Makenly we dont hang out as much and all the stuff we used to do.

"Babe!" Jenna said plopping fown on my bes and laying with me "yesss?" i asked turning over to her she just sat there staring at me "yesss?" i asked again "i love you." she said i waited about 30 seconds "i lalalala lovee youuuu!" i said hugging her.

"you dont mean it!" she said pulling away "yes i do.!" i said trying to kiss her but she pushed me away "no you dont you would've responded faster. " she said getting up and grabbing her stuff "well if thats what you think byee" i said getting up and opening the door for her to leave my room.

"Fuck you"she said shooting a bird "bye fuck you too you were never that great of a person anyways" i said walking down the stairs as she went i opened the door for her and slammed it then reopened it throwing her shoes out at her car and then flicked her back off.

I walked in the house and sat down at the couch wow i really cant keep a girl i thought to myself and chuckled a bit i don't know why i found that so funny "I'm such a dick" i said realizing how horrible i am really and not finding it funny anymore.

"My lifes so fucked up" i said to myself the girl i thought would be with my whole entire life is with my old bestfriend and my used to be girlfriend just walked out of my life a couple minutes ago and theres nothing i can do about it because she definitely dosent want me back .

I ran up the stairs to my room and laid down on my bed it was on 2 in the afternoon and i was in a fight with my eyelids trying to stake awake after trying everything to stay awake my eyelids one and i was just there laying not 100 percent sure if i was asleep or just there.

《Makenly's pov》

"What are thoseeeeee!" i screamed taking a snapchat with Sierra because she was wearing some sandals that looked like jesus sandals but were actually kinda cute. We both sat there laughing because the video was actually kinda funny, I always miss hanging out with my big sister ahe so cool and not super annoying.

"Don't be nad cause my pu- " Sierra was cut off by her son daniel coming in and i threw my head back laughing hysterically "hey Daniel" i said as he sat down on the spot next to me "i twee" he said holding up one finger and i helped him hold up three fingers "gosh i missed yall so much" Sierra said as Cameron came and sat on the other side of Sierra.

We all sat on the couch and talked and the i ran up the stairs to go change my clothes because Sierra, Sophie, Ren, and i were going to get our nails painted and then going shopping.

We all ran out the door and got in Sierra's car, then i grabbed the aux cord and put my music on "The songs on the ready are okay" i said whipping my hair to the sides "BUT MY TASTE IN MUSIC IS YOUR FACE!!!!" We all screamed to geather whipping are hair like all coordinated.

"Ok so how long are you staying here?" Ren asked Sierra "i dont know i was thinking of moving here." she said "ooh ahh aye turnup oooh ahh ayy" i mimicked Sky and Nashes vine.

We got to the nail shop and sat in the chairs, i got my nails light pink kinda pastely. I was sitting down in the waiting section waiting for everyone to get done with there nails and the i got at text from abby Cameron new girlfriend.

Abs: I see you
Me:where
Abs:in the nail shop. Look around im here.

I started to look around and i saw abby sitting in a chair getting her toes done her hair thats down to her butt had one braid in the front and the rest was just down, her bright blue eyes were stuck on her phone she swiftly stuck her phone back in her pocket and we made eye contact and then did our creep faces and then started laughing.

After everyone finished getting there nails done we walked around the mall with Abby and bought stuff then we wentback home to just relax.

New text from Unknown number

Unknown number= un:hey
Me:hi

Un:how's everything going for you

Me:it's all right me and Taylor are having a great relationship.

Me:what about you?

Un:im actually so excited to get in touch with you Makenly

Me:yeah same with you. Did i ever get your name because it kinda weird you know mine

Un: you do know me but sicks and stones break bones just like words so you know we're kinda not on the best terms but i dont want to tell you who i am because you might not text me again

Un:but everything ok i guess it been better i miss you

Me:umm okk.

Throughout thr night i texted the mystery person still wondering who it was laughing at eachothers jokes and text but still not figuring out who it was.

Hopefully I'll figure it out one day maybe not today but oneday.

~
|
~
|
~

Long time no speaking we should really really reallyget to know eachother and all that jazz so yeah go comment on the A.N. called i think whats up butter cups answering the questions and asking me some.

BUTTT PLZZZ GO COMMENT BABY NAMES ON THE LAST CHAPTER BECAUSE I HAVE NONE 《I'M NOT YELLING BTW I JUST LOVE TYPINH IN ALL CAPS MY BUDDY 9shadesofmagcon i think is she even knows that》

Yeah well sorry for not updating but you guys can always dm me on instagram pm me on here and snapchat me if you wanna talk.

You can legit talk to me about anything and most likely i wont be creeped out because I'm pretty cool like that yah know lol

We love you guys

Social medias:
Instagram:Makxnziee
Musical.ly:makxnziee
Snapchat:mmakenzieee
Twitter:mmmakenzieee

Peace out also i need some ideas and inspiration so inspire me a flood me with ideas.❤❤❤❤❤