Chapter 20: home is where im with you

*let's act like that guy dosent have facial hair*
《Shawns pov》

"okay guys i have a special guest for you guys, shes been on the tour bus with me hogging my space for a month and a 3 weeks and if you haven't heard about her being here well here she is welcome Makenly Dallas." i spoke into the microphone and watched as kenly shyly walked on stage.

"hey guys im so glad to be here" kenly said "uno momento lets sing kenly happy birthday because her birthday was two days ago 1.2.3."i ineterrupted her.

"well i prepared myself to sing a song but it's not by me its by sia so here you go" she said.

" Under the glow of the very bright lights
I turn my face towards the warm night sky
And I am not afraid of a thousand eyes
When they're above
Five hundred smiles" she sang strongly.

she finished the song and everyone applauded we both sung more and them we finished the show "thanks for comin' out everyone" we waved goodbye.

"ok now we have to go meet everyone?" she asked "yep" i said and grabbed her hand.

we sat down at the table and thennthe fans were let in "omg im meeting my otp roght now" the first girl in line put us on snapchat "hey beautiful." kenly said and hugged her "nooo this is not real" she said "omfg shawn hey" she hugged me, we signed all her stuff and got pictures with her and then havked her snapchat.

more girls came to our table and were freaking even if they were rude to kenly she was still was nice.

then a boy and his younger sister came to the table "shawn and kenly" the guy said akwardly "umm hey" kenly said "hey girly" she told the little girl "hey" she said "come here" she said and she waled over to.the other side of the table.

"whats your name" she asked "Brooklyn im 6" she said "awwwee shawn gwt a picture of us " she said "no let me do it its my sister and future wife" the guys took her phone "keep calm" she mouthed to me

they did a whole bunch of poses and stuff and then we signed stuff and they left.

"omfg we look alike" some girl said to kenly "omfg yes we do" kenly responded "Taylor take our picture" the girl handed the other girl her phone "omg Emily your so bossy" she took tge pictures and i took some for kenly "take a selfie with me" i told taylor "kk" she did a smile.

we finished signing everyones stuff and got back on the tour bus "you would be such a great mom" i told kenly "yeah i know" she flipped her hair.

"lets go for a walk " i said "ok" she threw her hai into a bun and put on a light pink sweater and her nike pros .

we have bern walking for like 20 minutes and werd almost wherei planned to go "how much further it's freezing in here" kenly asked "almost" i said.

"can you belive we've been on tour for almost 2 months and i haven't even cried because i missed home" she said "you wanna know why" she asked i nodded my head "it's because home is where im with you" she said .

"home is where im with you" i repeated
we walked on untill we reach the train track where the train is always not there.

"it always peaceful here" she said "yeah" i whispered, i wrapped my arms around her and she put hers around me.

it was silent for lie to minutes until out of the blue the train came "shhh dont say anything " i whispered to her as she looked up at me and smiled.

we stood there in s hug and watched as the train went pass "4 more states to go to and then we'll be free for awhile. " i said "yeah we can focus on us"she responded "yeah" i looked down at her and kissed her.

we walked back to the tour bus and watched the wedding ringer 《 that movie is funny af|

then we fell asleep

¤¤¤¤¤
hai hai updating again surprisingly
add me and follow me

Twitter:mmmakenzieee
snapchat:mmakenzieee
instagram:850makenzie
instagram: indieytexture

\im gonna send them back home in the chapter after the next one because i dont have alot of ideas for them on the tour but i gonna put some drama in|