chapter 2:cam you should watch your mouth

《Makenlys pov》

Today cam's friends were coming over so i was forced to play the hot cousin again gosh i hate doing that. "Makenly come here!" mom screamed from down stairs "I'm coming!" i rushed down the stairs "come eat then go get dressed you know your brother has friends coming over" she said. I sat down and cam started laughing at me because i have to play cousin and he thought it's the funniest thing ever i finished eating and ran up to my room.

I put on my white highwasted shorts with a white with light pink polkadots muscle tee i curled my hair and put on my white vans.

《Skip to the when the boys get here》

"Makenly come here"mom said she continued "help me get the stuff ready for the boys YouTube video"  i ran down the starirs and mom handed me a bunch of food and drinks for the what's in my mouth challenge we set it all up and put it in diffrent bowls and stuff. I walked the food into the movie room and sat it on the table making my way through the maze of boys. I decided to sit and watch them make the video so i sat on the far side of the room when they put pickles dipped in nutella in matts mouth he spit it everywhere "ewwww matt look what you did" i screamed trying to get a towel out the closet i was to short to reach it "let me help you out"shawn said and got the towel down "thanks" i said "Makenly bring us napkins" cam said i went back to the kitchen and got the napkins and danced pass the camera i didn't know was still on i started to walk back to my seat when shawn pulled me down onto his lap "shawn let go" i demanded "not unless you lick the nutella off my cheek" he said "heck no" I screamed "dude let go of my sister " cam yelled "your what? "they all asked "shawn let go" cam said the Shawn tightened his grip "wait tell me what you just said" Shawn said "oh my gosh you heard me right i said my sister okay you hear me she's my sister" cam said and shawn let me go "are you for real"they all said "you guys yes hes serious stop making such a big deal" i said with a little eye roll.

.

.

.

Well this is my update for the day I hope you like it please vote and leave comments.