chapter9: fast forward march 2015

\\picture attached is Sophie a new character
《Everything in a little paragraph》

Makenly started making YouTube videos, and she very well known the magcon boys broke up ren and Rodney and know a thing Rodney is famous along with ren. Kenly and shawn are still a thing, ren and makenly have a soundcloud soundtrack on the way featuring Rodney and shawn. Ren and Makenly are starting to make there Music videos. Kenly named the puppy lilla (lee-l-uh).
《Makenlys pov》

The gates opened to hell in about 5 minutes ren and i are sitting in the gym watching dancemoms recap shows《i love that show because we finshed lyrics for one of our new songs.

The bell rings and off to first period p.e. it's mile day wich i love believe it or not but i do im big on running and staying fit like its a super big thing to me it also helps to be able to sing and dance at the same time.

Ren goes to her first period and i meet up with Sophie one of my other bestfriends we get dressed out and go sit in the benches.

When everyones out there the coach puts time on the clock and we start running as usual sophie is lagging behind and I'm the one in the front.

We finished the mile get in the shower and dress back in...

-- skip to lunch

At luch all the little girls that luhv me come and sit with Ren, sophie , and I (Rodney dosent have the same luch as them) "so when is your next song coming out on iTunes.... Slut" some girl that likes shawn said to me. She despises me but i think shes pretty chill. "Well actually she dosent put her songs on iTunes they go on soundcloud dimwit go listen shawn and Rodney are in there." Carson said my favorite freshman bby everrrrrr shes my mini me were both tiny and have dirty/dark blonde hair snd blue eyes .

The girl left the table and we continued eating and having conversations till' the bell rang for the next period.

---back at home spring break

I ran into the kitchen and grabbed cheese cubesand stick pretzels and ate i sat on the couch and watched pll on Netflix.

Mom got home and we went to go get stuff for Ren, Sophie, and I's sleepover, and then a dwcorations for the big big big party tommrow night/afternoon at the lake house.

《Sophie pov》

I'm in my way to Makenly's house im really excited because im going to meet Cameron Dallas for the first time and it also spring break.

I got dropped off a kenly's house and knocked on the door "Makenly your friend's here its not ren" Cameron screamed "Hey who are you" he asked "im Sophie" i responded "oh thats a cute name." He let me in "thanks..." i walked in and he followed behind me "kenly's up the stairs.." he said "ok.."

i went up the stairs to the room with the big MDD on it "whats up sistaaaaaa" i walked in and sat my stuff down then sat my stuff on the bed "nothing just getting decortions ready and for ren to get here." She said "guess whet you brother said " o told her "whet.." she asked "I have a cute name" I squealed "annnddd???" She respond "you know that means something." I said, she shook her head

We started making the decorations and then ren got there and we dud what usually happens at a sleepover swam until the early hours of the morning , smack cam, ate food, pran calls, and watched movies till 6a.m and then slept in.

¤
¤
End of chapter im on spring break finally the books is gonna be getting funnier
Follow me on Twitter: Mmmakenzieee