chapter 15: Easter day

*the girl in the pic is not her im just showing the outfit*
《Makenly pov》

Mom and dad are back in town today and its easter they said they got us alot of stuff when they went on vacation.

I got dressed and went downstair where cam, mom and dad were sitting on the couch "Makenly you look gorgeous" mom greeted me and dad gave me a hug.

We left the house and went to church then breakfast at some resturant "how was vacation" i asked "pretty good" they said "how was spring break" they asked "good and its getting better" i said with cam finishing

We drove back home and just sat around and talked abot life even though we lived together.

Cameron brought up the whole thing about the spring bash but i pinched him so he wouldn't bring up the thing about me and Shawn making out and him leaving a hickey on my kneck.

"So your telling me yall hung out for a day and didn't argue?!?!" Mom said "well yeah but cam almost got in a fight at the icecream parlor over me" i laughed "really tell me" dad said "so these girls asked me to sing happy birthday to them and then when i was done taking pictures and stuff with them, i was walking bavk to the table and this guy grabbed my arm and pulled me on to his lap and i told him to let go and he was all like i know you want me, then Cam got all ticked off and started yelling aat this guy and pulled me away" i told the story.

We finished up a big conversation than we wentbout for dinner and mom and dad went home while me and cam went to the glow in the dark easter party Ren and Rodney were throwing.

"Ay bay bay" i walked up to ren and hugged her we went into the house with everyone and got our flow braclets and head band and football stickers on and sat down.

"Babe come over here" Shawn said to me who was sitting on the couch i walked over to him and sat in his lap.

We had a glow in thedark egg hunt and then watched a movie.

"You smell good" i nestled my head in the crook of shawns neck."so do you" he sniffed me cuddling more into me i dozed off into sleep.

I woke up in Ren's guest room with everyone that was at the party Me, Sophie, Carson, and 2 girls from school were all laying on the bed and all the boys were on the floor.

I dozed back off to sleep and about 2 hours lated Ren came and woke everyone up then tried to get all of us to leave.

"Shawn shawn" i whispered to him sonce he didn't wake up he still wouldn't wake up so i sat on his chest and tickeled him "get up"

(AN: Kiss him its the trick)

After 5 trys he finally woke up "i was faking you know" he laughed and put his hand behind his head "yeah" i said.

Me and cam were leaving along with shawn so he kissed me goodbye and we left.

¤
¤
¤
Two updates in one day clap for me
Twitter:mmmakenzieee