chapter 4: what is it i don't know

《Makenlys pov》

"I know man but she can't know" cam said he's been on the phone all day talking about this it's time to go spy mode  "cammm" i screamed "what do you want?" he responded "wanna go to a party with me" i said "it's at the water park" "let's go,get ready"  he said

OOtd

♡.white, black and a red marilyn Monroe muscle tee

♡.white shorts

♡.black and white Aztec two piece

♡.flip flops

♡.high pony tail

♡.no makeup

"Can i invite the boy's" cam asked  "sure i guess" I said we got in the car and got all the boys them my favorite song came on.

Tell me something i need to know and take my breath and never let it go "you sound good humming i bet you don't out loud" carter teased "bplease" i said back  "if you just let me invade your space then take the pleasure take it with the pain" i sung "singing on fleek" Nash said "thanks nash" i responded.

Shawn and Cameron kept whispering stuff to each-other probably about who ever they have to tell about what they were saying on the phone.

we finally made it to waterpark brezze and i went to the dressing room and took off my clothse and shoes and put it in my locker i carried my phone with me since it had on a life proof case that matched my swimsuit i locked the locker and met the boy's at the water run (racecars on water).

"hey will one of you guys spray this on me?" i asked "i got it" cam said "cold cold cold cold cold!!!!" i scream laughed.

Cameron pulled Shawn over to the side and told him something all i heard was i want you to i didn't hear anything else so i was curious the line got really short and no one was there any ways because Brents a little loser and dosent like to talk to people we found out partners and i was with shawn.

《Shawns pov》

Theres so many things i have to tell her i just dont know where to start my hands were so sweaty getting on the ride we swam over to the car we wanted and got to the starting line "hold on tight i go fast" ken said "kenly i have something to tell you"ok hope you can say it why i drive" she giggled "well you know how the fan's don't know about you" i said "yeah" she said a little confused "well cam accidentally posted the video with you in it unedited on YouTube and fans saw it." i said "but he deleted asap" i continued "but the video was saved by some fans and leaked so pretty much everyone knows about you."

"can we talk about this after i win this race we can go get icecream" she said a little mean but i think it was because carter was right on our tailwe finished the race in first and went to get icecream "so basically the whole little magcon Cameron Dallas and all of you guy's fans know about me?" she asked "yeah"i said "is that a bad thing?" She asked "well some of them a crazy so they might hate but most of stuff I've seen was that your pretty and look nice but there was one hate comment and people have been asking if we could do a video with you in it."

"oh that would be cool! but im not really worried or anything and hate is ok haters don't faze me!" she giggled at the last part "umm you know how i pulled you into my lap" i asked her uneasy "yeah what about it?" she asked "well i was gonna ask you a question but it was a little to much at the moment and right now so let me ask you simpler version of the question" i paused "well I've liked you for awhile...... I've always loved your blue eyes and laugh but most of all your personality i want to know if you would give me a chance and let me take you on a date?" I ran my fingers through my hair "well.............

.

Cliff hanger

~

^

End of chapter im gonna try and post  tomorrow but heres one of my social medias

Twitter:mmmakenzieee