Chapter 33:Baby shopping and minature golfing

BEFORE I START THIS CHAPTER YOU GUYS SHOULD GO CHECK OUT MY TWITTER IT'S MMMAKENZIEEE I'M ACTIVE ON THERE NOW AND THERE WILL BE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER WICH YOU NEED TO READ IN ORDER TO HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER AFTER THIS.

《Nashs' pov 》
"SOPHIE WAKE UP!" I yelled throwing on my muscel tee so we could go have some fun baby shopping and then out to dinner and mabe a movie.

She rolled over and checked her phone checking all her notifications "are you gonna get dressed?!" I asked her because i already put my shoes on and was already ready to head out the door.

She threw on this cute little watermelon jumper and then she forced me to curl her hair. I'm pretty sure i did like 100% better than she could while she was pregnant wich was pretty good.

"First let us take a Mirror selfie" i said taking out my phone and stopping Sophie from walking out we both stood in the picture and Sophie did a peace sign but stood sideways so everyone could see her baby bump better it was really big even though she was only 3 and a half month's.

We went down stairs, ate breakfast, and hopped in the car "where do you wanna start?" I asked her "gymbore!" She exclaimed. We drove into the parking lot of gymbore and she ran in as fast as she could "let's start with the boy's" she said excitedly she ran around the store picking up a bunch of matching clothes hats and shoe thingys for them occasionally she wouldn't get matching ones.

I went my own way and starting getting clothse for the girl i would also pick up hats, shoes, bows, shoe things, and other cute stuff.

We eventually met backup and checked out "would you like a receipt just in case the person wants to return it?" The woman asked handing us the large bags "no thank you this is for us you see?!?" Sophie said stepping out more to show the cashier her bump "ohh lol" she said handing us the bags with a confused look on her face.

"That lady probably thought i was just super fat" Sophie laughed but then looked really mad. Next we went to Baby'sRUs, the childrens place, etc.

"Lets go get dinner." I said and leaving the parking lot of Vera Bradley <Sophie wanted a backpack/diaper bag from there of all places so i took her "in and out it is" Sophie giggled as i headed down the street practically reading her mind before she said it.

We got to the resturant and then we went inside.

"Did you read the comments on our picture?" Sophie asked looking up from her phone i shook my head no and she held out her phone

SOME COMMENTS:
/i tried to use the randomest instagram @'s so if i used yours you're swaggy and if not you still are /

Choclategrier: THESE ARE GONNA BE THE CUTEST MOST TUMBLR BABIES EVAAA ASDFJKL;DJJXJDBDJZNSNDFHB OMG *SPEECHLESS*☀☀☀

Radicalglinsky: Im not a big fan of Sophie but she looks GORGEOUS hope she's doing well!! Do they have names?

Trippyhash: OMFGGGGG SHES LOOKS SO GOOD SAME TO YOU BUT HER OMGG CANNI LOOK LIKE HER IF I GET PREGNANT WITH THREE KIDS IN THE FUTURE!!!

LolNOtGabby:omg why do people find this cute like she's not even in college and is already pregnant and she's ugly but nash is cute so wtf

SOWhatk8ty: @ LolNOtGabby shut tf up you look like and old lady and your really like 12 also Sophie does take college on line and she's vv pretty so hop off bish *flips hair* go hate on someone else

"Omg katey's comment was funny 'flips hair' like she told that girl and the other ones were funny also EXCEPT gabby" i said mimicking kateys flip hair she commented back to those comments except Gabby and then also commented on other nice ones.

The waitress came over to take our orders and brought us our drinks. "How does it feel to be pregnant??" I asked Sophie
"Sometimes it's fune but other times it feel like hell on earth from all the kicking and like morning sickness it's horrible and i look super fat." She replied.

"Oh and you dont look fat you look pregnant" i said and she giggled "Nash and Sophie" two little girls about 8 and and a older one about 14 screamed running over to our table "hi guys" Sophie smiled as they came over.

"OHHH MY GOSHHH I CANT BELIVR TODAY IS REAL LIFE SOPHIE YOU COMMENTED BACK TO MY COMMENT ANF LIKED MY PICTURE AND NOW IM MEETING YOU GUYS CAN WE I PLEASE GET A PICTURE WITH YALL?!!?" The older one asked halfway in tears she was so happy "definitely!" We both said they all took pictures with us together and separately and the Sophie made sure it was ok with there parent if she made a video with them in it and they allowed it.

We all sat down an ate while sophie made a video we would also talk about stuff the two little girls were twins there names were Trista and Ella the older girl her name was Avery they were all super funny and spunky.

We finished eating and then we got in the car sophie put her phone on the doc and started recording "i cant help it i want you want you back wah oh oh im gonna miss you." Trista sung getting as far into the camera as she can get while her sister wippeed there hair she was trying to hit all the high notes.

The sister whipped there red hair and sophie joined them then "can you put on font you wish you girlfriend was hot like me." Ella begged sophie her blue eyes quickly going missing every few seconds because she was batting her eyelashes.

"Don't you wish your boyfriend was hot like me!" I sung while drivind the car and we all started laughing.

Sophie was doing this segment/vlog of meeting fans on her new YouTube channel and she usually would take them some where wich she decided on taking them minature golfing.

"Ok so we're not going to any basic mini golf course it glow in the dark" i said and the girls started screaming i guess theyve never been mini golfing "did you snapchat me singing?" I asked avery seeing she had her phone out making snapchat video with her sisters and sending them to her friends.

She nodded her head laughing and then showed me the video "did you ever tell us your instagram name?" We asked her "no do you want it i have two a fan page and a personal!" She said and we both nodded she gave us the users and we followed her like some of her pics and commented .

We got out the car and avery whipped her selfie stick out her moms purse "everyone get in the picture!" She yelled and we all jumped in while she took like 29 different picture and then some without the selfie stick soohie still recorded while we golfed "watch me whip" Trista yelled while doing the whip "i made it i made it" she bragged to all of .

We kept playing the rest of the holes for about and hour and then we left to go home.

We got home and it was atound 8 soohie uploaded the videobonto her computer and started editing it "look at this part of the video she said" laughing it was a part where we were at the table and the girls dad said "dont you guys love yoloing" and we all started laugh and milkshake came up Ella's nose.

I kept laughing and so did avery then Trista gave her a napkin "wow if that was me and Hayes i would not even give him a napkin!" I said.

She finished editing the video and we both posted about uploading the video and tgen she finally uploaded it abot and hour later even though there was so much recording time the was only 4-6 minutes.

She also made a introduction thing explaining the new thing she was doing for this month, she called the video "meeting #teamsophieans part 1 Trista Avery and Ella♡ "

We just sat on the bed and i talked to the babbies while sophie recorde it she posted a picture of it on instagram "he's gonna be such a good dad☀" was the caption

I smiled at the picture and then kissed her goodnight and went to sleep.

//

Ok well finally a update om trying to get back to writing alot so yeah hopefully I'll starr updating mor often.

NOW TO THE SERIOUS STUFF.

OK SO ON THE IT'S A.. CHAPTER WHERE I ANNOUNCED WHAT SOPHIE WAS HAVING I HAD BO COMMENTS ON TGE NAME PART SO COMMENT ON THAT IF YOU WANT A NEW CHAPTER AND IT HAS TO BE MORE THAN THREE PEOPLE COMMENTING ALSO COMMENT ON WHATS UP BUTTER CUPS THE RECENT AUTHORS NOTE ANSWER THE Q&A AND LEAVE ME QUESTIONS ALSO COMMENT ON HERE THANK YOU GUYS

I LOVE YALL SO MUCH THANKS FOR READING MY BOOK ☀☀❤❤❤