Chapter 13: a future for us

《Shawns poc》

"Goodnight love you sleep well" i told kenly and she got off facetime i sat on my bed and red some text messages and then went to sleep

**shawns dream
-there 26 in the dream-

I woke up to see a pregnant almost due makenly next to me with or four year old son Kilian talking to her about baby Ainsley who's in her belly "so when baby Ainsley comes im gonna be a big brother???" He asked "yep" she said "goodmorning bubs" i rolled over and kissed him and kenly the moved to her belly "hey baby Ainsley " i kissed her belly.

I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen and made breakfast and then for kenly i made her a nutella and kiwi sandwich her craving. I wanted to see what it tasted like so i went in for bight "do not!!" Kenly walked in the kitchen with Kilian on her hip.

I sat down everyones plates we made plans for today and ate.

"Go to the front door!" I grabbed the keys and Kilian ran to the front

We got in the car and drove to baby's R us to get the rest of the stuff for the baby and Kenly "Mom??" Kilian asked kenly "yes??" She said "when you have Ainsley will i still be your baby" he asked "yes you will always be my baby no matter what. Same for dad" she said and smiled at him.

We made it to jump and play and me and Kilian went and played on tge stuff and eventually Kenly cane and jumped with us "I can't wait till i get this baby out" she said "i can't wait till you get it out either." I winked at her "no more baby's " she said "yeah theres stuff called birth control and condoms." I whispered the last part "well that'snot happening for awhile and i need to wirk out not to be wirked out" she laughed.

We left and went back home ate dinner and put Kilian to sleep.

"Fun day goof ball" Kenly ran her figers through my hair.We cuddled together and went to sleep

--2 weeks later in the same dream

Cameron is babysitting Kilian why Kenly and i go out on a date it was july 17 4 daysbefore Kenly's birthday the whole time on are date kenly was having contractions that were at least 3 minutes apart "i think its time" she cried out in pain.

I helped her to her feet and texted Cameron to get her stuff and the babys stuff out the nursery and bring it to the hospital.

We got to the hospital and rightaway got a room she changed into the hospital gown and Cameron came in with the stuff .

After 6 long hours of labor are precious little girl Ainsley Jay Mendes was born.

"Good job sis" Cameron came in the room to see tge baby and all tge boys bought teddy bears and stuff.

--end of dream

"What type of dream were you having" kenly said "a good one!!" I said and sat up "who's Ainsley and Kilian" she asked "our kids" i said and she smiled "wow i love those names" she said and looked up at me "two question how did you get in here and why are you sitting on the floor??" i asked "your mom let me in and i didn't want to wake you" she said

She sat on my bed next to me and we just talked about life and then we played Xbox and started to write a song.

¤
¤
¤
¤
End of chapter i have alot of ideas for this book and the next book i need to write down
Twitter:mmmakenzieee