Chapter 29:where we stand

《Makenly's pov》

*recap in taylors pov*
We were all just having fun when drunk in love came on we were all dancing and having fun when kenly and i stumbled upon eachother and I started grinding on her and she did the same back we were just having fun.

Kenly and i kept dancing on eachother and then she looked back at me and i gave her a
Sloppy but kind of long kiss she kissed back to and then we stopped and just stood there staring at eachother finally realizing what just happened he facial expressions was very weirs i didn't know if she was disgusted or amazed.

"One more kiss?" I asked her, and did a pouty lip she didn't respond and i kissed her pationetly "where do we stand?" She asked

*end of recap now Makenly's pov*

Next thing i know im being pushed into the corner taylor starts making out with me it feels as if i have no control over myself, i can feel his tounge going down my throat swirling every inch of my "Taylor Taylor stop" i said between kisses out of breath "what?" He asked still kissing me "where do we stand?" I asked again, "we can talk about this when your want if it's right now lets go." He said "lets go but we have to tell Cameron" i responded.

"Cameron. Taylor and I are going to grab some food and talk we'll be back " i said, "Ok no doing the nasty" he laughed while dancing with arden and i laughed to.

I went to my room and grabbed my maroon sweater and black spandex with my black Roche's

.

Taylor and i walked out to his car and he started it "If you were shawn would you think i was a slut for making out with or even going out with someone else not even a weak and a half from our break up " i asked him "Kenly, my mom used to always tell her bestfriend this your always a slut to a dude that cant have you and ugly to a bitch that don't like you ." He responded keeping his eyes on the rode.

I nodded my head agreeing with what he was saying and then walked into the drowsy poet coffe shop.

|A.N. thats a real place where i live|

I ordered my vanilla bean frappe that i usually get at Starbucks but there closed at 1am so who cares "Makenly i really like you you know that!" taylor said looking me in my eye "i like you too, but I'm mad at you for bruising my ass!" i laughed at the last part but was mostly serious.

"Sorry about that." he chuckled "you know im not kidding when i say i like you." i said with a serious face "i just dont want anyone to hate and say your a rebound and im a slut. " i groaned "you don't have to worry about what they say dont let people get to you" he said tucking my hair behind my ear.

"So is this us?" i asked him "this is us!" He responded kissing me and biting my lip, "should we wait to tell everyone?" I asked "what do you want to do" i asked "well we can tell all are friends and then when your ready make it public we can." He said i nodded agreeing , we got up and hugged and then walked out to taylors car.

I got in the passenger seat and then i crawled over to Taylor's lap i sat facing him, i put my hands around his face and started to make-out whith him he moved his hands from my back down to my butt and started kissing my kneck.

We got into a really heated make-out session "Taylor lets stop" i said as he kissed me on my collarbone i got off his lap and got into my seat "sorry.."i apologized a little ashamed for stopping our make-out session.
"Makenly you know i would never make you do something i know you didn't want to do?" He asked "if were ever doing something and you dont want to do it or want to stop just say it dont be ashamed." He said "ok" i responded "i love you" i said.

We got back to the house and walked insinde "there here" hayes said opening the door.

"Y'all look guilty of something " Ellie said "yeah yeah yeah" taylor said "this probably dosent suprise yall but we go out" we said unison "if you break up with her I'll kick you in the balls like i did to shawn" ren said.

"Well im going to bed peace a blessings to you all" i said and walked up the stairs with taylor following me "are you staying the night?" I asked "yeah i guess" he responded.

We got to my room "wow its changed in here since ive last been here" he said looking at my room "yep because i dont have to do neautral colors" i said looking at the pink, gray, and white paisley style bed spread and clear christmas light hanging.

We sat at my desk and played some weird game that we heard of, i went to my closet and got Taylor some blankets "do i have to sleep on the floor" he whined "fine come on you big baby" i said scotting to the side close to the wall.

"good night love you." He said kissing my cheek and wrapping his arm around me
"Night love you" i said kissing his cheek.

.~
||
||
~.

Hiii chicas if that how you spell that im gonna start this new thing where i leave a quote or saying or lyrics,basically anything or a couple of those that are inspirational or i just like, or are "deep" and stuff like that every few chapter or when i want to we'll call them words of wisdom .

Words of wisdom:

1.you're still gonna get criticized so you might as well do what you want

2. Under the glow of the very bright lights
I turn my face towards the warm night sky
And I am not afraid of a thousand eyes
When they're above
Five hundred smiles- lyrics from opportunity by sia

3.live without pretending
Love without depending
Listen without defending
Speak without offending

Love yah❤❤

❤〽.Twitter:mmmakenzieee 〽❤
❤snapchat:mmakenzieee ❤