Chapter 22: the good and bad

**same day as last chapter**
《makenly pov》

"shawn do you have all your stuff?" i asked as we finished packing "ummm yeah" he yelled back "are you ready to live that cali life" he asked "yeah" i said.

Shawn and i were moving dowm to california with Hayes, Nash, Cameron, Rodney, Sophie, and Ren were all moving into the same house so its gonna be hepatic.

"come on the cabs waiting" shawn rushed me out the door we waved goodbye to the tour bus driver and got in the taxi.

(group text)

M-Me
R-Ren
S-Sophie

M-hey did yall pack my stuff??
R- yeah it's in the plane already, were boarding right now
S-are you on your way
M-yeah
M-im in the cab with shawn
S-yay i get to see my bay bay
S- #squadunite
M&R- YASSSSS

We bordered the plane and u watched pretty little liars while we flew to California.

/4 hours later/

"Kenly Kenly get up" shawn shook me awake.

i got off the plane and we picked up our luggage and then looked for the boys
"Booo" Ren grabbed my shoulders i screamed wich earned us a bunch of looks.

"don't fucking do that" i laughed "yall got here fast" i said "shawn" i said getting his attention.

"what" he asked "look who i found" i said "oh hey girls" he waved and hugged them.

Whenever shawn hugs the girls it dosent really bug me because its like were all related so yeah.

we left the airport and then we found the boys car and got in "bubba" i said and hugged Cameron "nash get out my seat you know i always sit up here" i sassed him "fine only because i want to see my girlfriend" he stepped out and hugged Sophie.

we drove back to the new house with a car filled with luggage and stuff some of my stuff was getting shipped here like my pictures and stuff.

i walked in and sat all my stuff in shawn and I's room and then went and sat on the couch.

"guys i have and annoucment" Sophie said "i might be pregnant " she said and sat down next to nash "just say it all ready are you or are you not" shawn said

"i am dang smart ass" she said "congratulations" i said "nash are you excited to be a dad?" i asked

"heck yes" he said.

----

"ok i like this car it so perfect" i said pointing to a black range rover, the guy took me to view the car and the i went to fill out the paper work and got it.

i drove back to the house and then i showed everyone my new car.

"this is sweet" hayes hot in and started to honk the horn "ok so what are you getting shawn for his birthday" he asked "i don't know lets go out and see his birthday is in a week".

"Cameron were taking your car" i grabbed his keys off the holder "take your car" he said "no it gonna get dirty it's raining outside" he said "fine take the old truck" he said "ok" i said and walked out the door.

we got in the car and i cranked it up "Hayes how come you dont have s girlfriend" i asked as we backed out of the drive way "umm i really haven't
found the right girl."

we had a long conversation about hayes finding a girlfriend then we were going to take a detour to get to the mall when this truck came and smashed intonthe side of the car, thats all i remember before everything went white.

/*/*/

《Shawn pov》

i was sitting in bed wondering wny Kenly and Hayes weren't home yet it was 6:30 sand then i was getting a call from her.

"hello this is deputy kevin" i guy spoke into the phone "im calling tolet you know your girlfriend has been in a bad accident whit a male hayes grier."he said calmly "are they at the hospital" i asked "yes"he responded "ok there brotheres and i are on the way".

i ran out of the room "guys lets go Kenly and Hayes got in a wreck we have to go"
i yelled and ran outside into the car they all hopped in and we sped to the hospital.

--in the hospital

i paced around the hospital waiting room and then the lady came out "makenly dallas and hayes grier" the nurse said.

I let Cameron go in first and then i waited for him to let me in "hey bro look she has a 75% chance of living and she us in a coma she could possibly be able to hear you but there not sure" he said and i felt a bit better but i still was broke down inside.

"hey babe" i said and sat at the edge of her bed and held her hand "i really need you to live your my life and we need eachother im not me without you plz stay with me" i begged her.

i sat in the room with her and talked to her for a long time "hey i think you should get home i got it from here" Cameron sat in.

////

《Nash pov》

"hi hayes"i walked into the room "hi nash." he said "how are you feeling" i asked him he gave me a thumbs up and we sat there in silence.

"can i go see kenly" he asked "maybe tommrow shes not in great condition right now ok for now just go to sleep." i said and sat back in the chair.

~~~~~

well end of chapter

will kenly live? will Sophie and Nash survive with there new baby?

more surprises to come in the next chapters

❤Twitter:mmmakenzieee
❤snapchat:mmakenzieee