Chapter 18:My last days at home

《Kenly pov》

Tommrow i get on the plane with shawn so i thought i would make the best of these two days.

"Hey bestfriend" hayes facetimed me "hey bestfriend" i fake did our handshake with him "what should i wear??? This one or this one? " i held up the outfits "that one with those black shoes in the back of the room" he said than i helped him and we just talked about how much we would miss eachother since were both going away and stuff then we hung up.

(AN:How lucky is she having hayes as a bestfriend i would love him giving me fashion advice all day everyday 24/7)

I walked to my bathroom and got dressed i wore my hair naturally and put on lightcolor make-up.

Bye the time i was done the whloe gang was there ready to party.

"So what do you have planned." Sophie asked "well Starbucks, penny boarding, the movies, then eat and come back swim and make videos and stuff." I replied.

"are you having a partayyy?!??!" Taylor walked in the door "tayy tay" i ran up to him and hugged him "it would be last minute" i answered.

"So i can hook you up." He pulled out his phone "call your friend's tell them your having a going away party at the lake house." He started texting his contacts.

I called my friends and told them there was a party at six.

"Bae babe babe bae bab babe baaeee baabbbaaeeaabbebab" i bugged shawn "what" he said "i love you" i kissed him.

--party city

"Ayy Bay bay not you the other one" shawn looked at me then i pointed to Ren.

"You, Sophie, and i should wear tiaras." I triedto climb the shelf to get some down "need some help??" Shawn said.

He pulled a pink one down for me a blue for Ren and yellow for Sophie.

"Your such a good boyfriend." I told him he smiled "your such a good girlfriend".

"Is we done in here?" Matthew asked "im not sure ask those love birds" i pointed to Nash and Sophie making out in the corner "hurry dimwit's" haues said "no pda in this store!" i added on.

We left the store and then went to Sams.

"Shawnyyy plz.." i whined for a piggy back ride "fine now stop being a big baby" he put me on his back.

"You guys who's getting me a go away present" i asked "me" they all said "when do i get it???" I asked "tommrow" they said.

--at the lake house

"Back here again" i plopped down on the bed in the guest bedroom "memories from in here" shawn plopped down beside me "it just one as of right now" i turned towards him.

"well two" i corrected myself "yep your first hickey and first time making out with someone" he turned towards me

"Let's go help set up" he pulled me up.

"What should i do" i asked Cameron "nothing were already done" he responded "where's Sophie and Nash??" I asked "i don't know lets go see" he started to crawl and Shawn and i followed.

"Open the door quietly." I whispered to cam. He opened it and we slid in "im gonna have so many hickey" sophie giggled out of breath.

"1...2..3..sing it." We all started to sing the busted song from phineas and pherb "mind your own business" nash threw a pillow at us "yall were getting imtense great thing we caught you or Sophie would end up on teen mom " i laughed

(AN: NO OFFENSE TO ANY TEEN MOMS OR PEOPLE THAT KNOW TEEN MOMS I LOVE TEEN MOMS MY OLD BABY SITTER WAS 16 AND GOT PREGNANT AND HAD HER BABY A COUPLE MONTHS AGO.. SHES 17 NOW)

"shut up Kenlyyou know you and shawn got intense when yall were 15 nash and i are 17 so suck it biach" Sophie yelled "FIGHT ME!!!" I joked "LEGGO H2HOE"she joked back.

(Get it H2HOE i made that up)

After we fought it was almot time for the party, so we chilled on the couch.

(PARTY TIME LET THE DRAMA BEGIN)

I ran up to carson "ready lets kill this" i said and got ready to dance

"First let me hop out the the muther fucking Porsche i dont wanna hitthat ass dont sit like a horse i be ballin on them niggas got me feeling like sporche got so much would i could build me a fort got so many things i haven't done yet im the QUEEN of this shit crowned by the toilet im just finna get started you already upset got a tiger as a pet i just took him to the vet" her, Sophie, Ren, and I danced and sung to it.

"Let's go get some soda" i said and we walked to the table.

(An:I dont think your ready for this drama someone might go the hospital...)

I sat down and ate some food and then the girls went there merrily ways and i went to go find shawn.

(After this point there is no way to exit the drama exit at your own risk)

I started to search for him untill i heard his voice by the bonfire and then some girl laughing and joking with him.

(Last chance because the drama is coming.)

I was halfway there and j saw the girls figure sitting really close to ahawn buf i couldn't make out the face i better not be a bitch i dont like.

I was almot there when i could see the girls face it was the gitl i fought Ashley bestfriends Morgan.

"Hey shawn" i sat in his lap "hey babe" he kissed my cheek "eww why would you kiss that" Morgan said.

"Why wouldn't i" shawn said "because shes a trifling bitch that broke my bffs nose" she said "it not her fault your bff started it with her so fuck off" he glared at her.
#relationshipgoalslayabitchwithbae

"Dont make me slay you" i stood up and Shawn stood up to "Also you better leave my property" i shot a look at her "you dont tell me what to do" she yelled "FIGHT ME" i yelled back.

"your such a bitch you and your dumb ass friend all these flavors and you choose to be salty" i walked towards her

"go to hell you twat" she shot at me "close your legs skank" i shot back

"Come on babe lets go i think you said enough." Shawn pulled my arm "i have unfinished business" i walked up to her

"last time i tell you to leave my property and then were gonna fight about it" i started putting my hair in a bun "let's go" she pulled her hair back.

《Shawns pov》

"Kenly atop ahes not worth it" i walked by her and morgan "babe i just told you i have unfinished business "

"Well i dont throw the first punch" Morgan said and got close to kenly.

Kenly shoved her back like dive times and the girl swung on her, kenly punche her and then they went at it.

"Okay yall need to stop guys" i yelled they were over by the fire and kenly shoved Morgan back a couple times "your about to get burned" she pushed her.

The fight was getting intense so i called Ren to come help me break it up and she started to pull kenly off morgan with a little help from me.

"Now get off my fucking property" kenly threw a rock at morgan as she walked away to her car and sped off.

I carried kenly back inside and made sure she was all good and she was "morgan has a black eye!!!" Sophie ran in the house and screamed.

"Is everyone gone." I asked her "yep they also cleaned up everything." She responded.

"Ok well were going to sleep" i said and went to the drawer and pulled out some of my clothse i legt here a long time ago and then grabbed kenly a pair af spandex and my sweatshirt.

"Night" kenly layed down on the bed and faced towards me "good night" she responded and i kissed her for head.

~~~~
Well ebd of chapter the rest will be posted later
Twitter :mmmakenzieee