Chapter 16:staying the night

《Makenly pov》

"Kenly we gotta drop you off at shawns so get ready" Dad screamed "why cant i just here." I responded, i love shawn and all but like its weird to stay at a boys house mom dad and cam are going out of town and Shawn was the first person that wanted me to come over, i don't understand why i can't stay but i guess it ok.

We got in the car and they dropped me off.

"Hello my second mama" i hugged shawns mom "Het girly come in" she leaded me to the living room.

I sat on the couch and Shawns mom and I talked then, Shawn came down in there "Hey! what shall we do today??" He said.
"Well we can go to the movies, then the water park, and then come back and do whatever but we must go for a run because i have a track meet after spring break and i need to use my feet weights so i can run even faster" I said.

(AN:I have no idea what those thingys are called.)

I grabbed ny bathing suit and towel and we left the house.

(AN: Good instinct always prepared.)

We left the house and went to the movies, and watched Fast and Furious 7 i cried my eyes out at the last part.

(AN: I haven't seen any of those movies so i just didn't write alot about it.)

We left the movies and went to In and Out we walked in and sat down to wait we got our table and sat down.

Shawn ordered for himself and I and then some girl came and grabbed my hair "what the fuck bitch" i tried to get my hair out of her grip "stop" shawn said, "let go omfg who do you think you are" she wouldn't let go so i punched her twice.

She let go and shoved me backwords i shoved her back abd she got all up in my face and started calling me a slut and stuff then i pushed her away, it was the girl from lunch, she punched me and i grabbed her ponytail and slungher on the phone and started beating her in the face, then Shawn pulled me off of her and we paid and left.

(AN: I thought there should be some drama so yeah)

We got in the car and he started it "you alright??" He touched my face "yeah i guess"i turned to him "well why did she start fighting you??" He asked "she's jealous of me and you" i responded "oh well do you still want to go to the waterpark" he asked "no i just wanna go for a run and then watch a movie" i said.

He drove off and we went to his house to
Change then he helped me put the weights on.

We started running we had been running for about 20 minutes and this big guy in all black started chasing us.

We turned down the road and theguy got into a white van then he drove closer to us and let down the window, he shot shawn in the torso and me in my leg, Shawn fell than i fell and he grabbed us and pulled us into the trunk and tied us down.

(AN: That was all fake so here is the real part.)

We started running and Shawn was lagging so i stopped running and we started to jog together we stopped at a bench in his neighborhood and talked we.

stood up and were about to start running when he put out his lips like he wanted a kiss he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his torso and kissed him for what felt like an hour.

We ran 2 more miles and then went back to Shawns house.

We walked in Shawnshouse and went up to his room we sat in his room.

I went to get in the shower and then i blow dried my hair and ate dinner, i went up to Shawns room and layed down he came in and kissed mr goodnight

¤
¤
¤
Well i finally updated so yay
Twitter:mmmakenzieee