Chapter 30: mace pen & movie

《Makenly's pov》

I woke up still safely and tightly in Taylor's arm's "Taylor let go." i whined pushing him "i will bite you!" i giggled and he groaned "this is the last time im telling you let go!" i said opening my mouth and moving it to his shoulder "fine fine!" he said putting his arm up "i bite" i said chomping down my teeth together.

I sat up and looked out the window and then reached for my phone "shit!" i yelped, i dropped my phone and the whole screen was cracked including the camera "I'll be right back i have to go replace my phone." i said climbing over taylor "ummm no phone store is open right now..." he said pulling me back the bed.

"Guess what guess what guess what?" i said getting excited "it's the first day of fall first day of fall!" i said jumping on the bed "why are you so happy?" he asked "i dont even know i dress likes its fall everday so yeah!" I said enthusiastically i fell back on the bed and faced taylor.

"A tornado flew around my room before you came excuse the mess it made it usually dosent rain in southern California Much like Arizona My eyes dont she tears Before they ball
when Im thinkimg bout yah You knoow knoow knoow Ive been thinking bout' you
You knoow knoow knowI've been thinking bout' you Do you think abou me still Do yah do yah or do you not Think so far ahead cause I've been Thinking bout forever" I sung to him and then i tapped his nose.

"i love you know im getting dressed in my closet so you wont look at me." i giggled i went to my closet and put on my outfit then i got dressed and walked around and then found my shoes and then i got out the closet and walked into my bathroom.

|A.N. i need a walk in closet this bish is lucky|

I straightened my hair put it in a ponytail and then i put in my black bow "babe?" Taylor asked standing in the door way "yes." i raised and eyebrow "why do you have to be so hot?" he said biting his lips "no you had enough last night." i smiled and walked out the door.

"Ok im leaving, love you! " i said and blew him a kiss, and walked out the room going down stairs.

I walked out the door a got in my car starting it "you forgot this" taylor came out holding my cracked phone"thanks and now im leaving." i said waving goodbye i drove out of the drive way.

I pulled into AT&T and switched the phones and everything on my old phone over to the nee phone, "well this means victory music and Starbucks!" i said to myself turing on some music, i got to Starbucks and ordered my usual and a cookie.

I sat in Starbucks and played my phone "well well well look who i found!" the boy with the little sister from the tour said sitting at the table with me "that seats taken!" I whisper yelled "by me." He said, I got out my seat and started walking out the door the dude following me "a girl like you shouldn't be out alone." he winked at me grabbing my arm.

I yanked my arm back and started walking out to my car "leave me alone." i said pushing the dude "shut up!" he said knocking my drink out my hand, i started to rush over to my car remembering i had mace on the side of the seat.

I got in my car and he was standing at the door while it was wide open the i took out the mace that looked like a pen "here let me give you my number . " i said opening it then i press the button and sparyed him in the eyes, he started stumbling back "im gonna get you, you bitch!" he said and i sped off.

.

I got home and Cameron opened the door "im so happy to see you!" i said hugging him "you too?!" he said kinda confused "wheres everyone?" I asked walking around in the hot-tub." he responded.

"i think i almost got kidnapped!!" I said sitting on the couch"are you okay do you want to report this to the cops??!??!??" he asked worried "im good my mace pen came in handy and i sprayed him and he slapped my Starbucks out my hand too." i said angry about the last part.

We just sat there in complete silence "where did you get a mace pen?"he chuckled "at the target down the street i also go-" i said trailing off because i didnt want to say the last part "im getting in the hot tub." i said changing the subject "ok bye be like that!" he said in a girly voice "what what do you want to do?" I asked "umm actually i want you to read this letter" he said handing me a letter from a company i auditioned to act for.

Dear Makenly,
If you dont remember you audition yape was sent in around January where you read lines from the hit tv series pretty little liars, we are delighted to let you know that we have watched your video and thousands of others and have seen how talented, and well spirited you are by watching your live brodcast and YouTube video, and so on and we would like to meet with you as of october 26 2015 to go over somethings about a movie we wanted you to star in.
Sincerely,
Happy Madison productions

"Cameron have you read this?.... im gonna be im a movie im gonna be im a movie! " i said hugging him and doing a happy dance "congratulations sistaaaaaa!! " he said jumping with me "thanks brothaaaa!!" I squealed.

I kept doing my happy dance dance and then i heard a buch of yelling "my bish." i said realizing it was Ren and Hayes, i ran out the door and stood by Ren and Hayes "shut the fuck up you guys!!" i yelled "go inside. " i demanded when they stopped.

They walked in side stomping "yall need to grow the fuck up damn it!" i said standing in front of them "all yall do is argue." I kept talking "want me to put yall in a get along shirt!" I said remembering when dad did that to them "now go outside and stop acting dumb." i said.

I sat back on the couch and started watching toddler's and tiaras while everyone played in the hot tub.

.~
||
||
.~
This is a basic chapter kenlywwnt super mom mode lol.

And i know the title to the chapter is stupid.

Love yah❤❤❤❤