chapter 25:midnight memories

《Makenly's pov》
Same dayas last chapter

"Dont you guys remember that one time on rens birthday when we were at the park." Hayes brought up "yeah and that big ass snake fell on me!" Sophie said "yep we could never forget that" Hayes chuckled .

"that was like a very strange day to be honest" Nash said "ikr and that icecream truck guy kept follwing is at like 11 at night, and when we didnt buy anything from him he got so mad" i said "now that i think about it maybe he dropped the snake on me" Sophie said a little angry /hormones/.

"Ok just admit it Sophie you thought that was funny!" Hayes laughed "well just a bit but why do you find everything so fucking funny when i beat your ass will it be funny" she said and started chasing him.

"Remember that one time i was chasing you because you were talking shit and you got a black eye" i asked Cameron "i ran into the door because it was dark and you got in trouble so dont act like you go hard" he chuckled.

《A.N. i actually ran into a door and almost broke my nose》

"R.B.F squad detention remember that" ren laughed "yes i do omg that was Ellie, Sophie, You, and me #restingbitchface squad for life we have to call Ellie she can come live with us that was are plan long ago" i said ecstaticly "calling her right now" ren cheesed and started calling.

"What is R.B.F squad detention??" Cameron asked "while all yall were out of town us three girls and Ellie got in detention because we got in trouble and you know we have a resting bitch face so the teacher said we had an attitude and then got detention" i laughed.

"What does this Ellie girl look like??" Hayes asked "reall yall had a class together last year but I'll show you again" i said "this is the only picture she has on instagram so enjoy " i showed the boy's.

"I would enjoy that in the bed" hayes winked "eww dont talk about me like that your like 7" she giggled "your like 5 soo" hayes responded.

"I didn't know you had her on speaker" he mouthed "u.s.p.a" Rodney said "well Ellie when are you coming down and staying?" I asked.

"Wednesday is the day Wednesday is the day" she sung "not another person who acts like you three wanna bees" Cameron said, "how about you shut the fuck up and stop talking trash because we will all jump you on Wednesday"Ellie said. "Ferocious huh" cam teased "well i gotta go" she said "hit me up ren will text you my number" Hayes said, then she hung up.

We all started laughing and then we went to the park "i call that big swing" u ran over to it "yall are gonna be coming to this park evert single day soon" Cameron told nash and Sophie "yeet i dont think so!" Sophie said.

Shes gonna be the world's worst mom i thought to myself then i started laughing just kidding i started laughing again.

"One time i came down to the park back at home by myself and a i got stuck in a baby swing and some guy had to help me out it was so funny" i laughed "why didnt you call me?!" Shawn asked rudely "because my phone was in pocket and i couldn't reach it" i said with a tiny attitude.

"You shouldve had my number memorized and asked to use someones phone" he said sternly "stop getting so mad you act like i was cheating on you" i said mad "and you were on tour anyways so why call" i added rudely.

"You dont have to be rude.... bitch " he mumbled the last part "no you dont have to be rude." I said "you know what we need to take a break from eachother "he yelled at me and i stood up "you know what your right dont even come near me" i said "and you know what fuck you, dont even think i will think im wrong because i know im right you have no fucking reason to be mad at me over some dumb ass shit like that.... i hate you ... you ruined my life" i yelled my voice cracking at the last part.

I started to walk away, when Cameron grabbed my hand and i yanked it back and ran back to the house because i didn't want him to see that my eyes were watering.

¤

I got home and locked the front door and ran to me and Shawns room and locked the door so he couldn't get in what so ever.

I layed on my bed and cried lowley to myself thinking all negative stuff and then i fell asleep.

.~
||
.~

Sorry for the wait I've been busy❤ a break up was in need of too so i gave yall one

Qotc:Shawn or Hayes?❤

In chapter 23 i didn't mean to write that she had a broken arm i meant to remove that

❤〽.Twitter:mmmakenzieee 〽❤
❤snapchat:mmakenzieee ❤