chapter 14:Sibling Bonding

《Cameron pov》

Today Makenly and i were gonna have a day together because we haven't go to hang out lately.

Kenly was ready and had her long board so we skated out to the dock, "Don't you miss doing this everday on a regular?" She sped up "yeah but its all your fault we can't your growing up to fast." I pouted.

We scated for about 30 minutes then went back home.

We sat on the couch for awhile and talked "Is that a hickey on your neck?" I asked "Noooo" She said and trailed off a little "Yes it is. Shawn went vampire on you" i laughed.

She looked down a little embarrassed and then started laughing with me "Vampire really OMFG" she laughed even louder "Wait its that noticable??" She asked i shook my head no and we continued talking.

We thought about a place to go and ended up going to the ice cream parlor.

We were finishing our icecream when kenly got asked by some fans to sing happy birthday to there other friend.

She got up and teased me because they for once didn't ask for me to come over there.

She was walking away when some boy grabbed her rist and pulled her back "let go" she said "come on i know you want me" he said wich really ticked me off.

"Let go of my little sister you have no damn right to touch her like that she has a boyfriend first off and of she tells you to let let the fuck go" i said a grabbed Kenly's hand and pulled her to her feet.

We got in the car and we left "thanks for getting that fuckboy off me. Im gonna buy some repellent." She said, and we laughed at the last part.

When we got home we watched tv then got in the pool. "I wish we could hang out alone more." I said "me too she said well lets make plans for more days like this." She said

We got inside and kenly's fans wanted me and her to do the 7 second challenge so we did.

"That's a rap" she did her extro with the little pagent head bang and ended the video.

(AN:I frickin love toddler's and tiaras that how i came up with that )

It was around 12 so i got in the shower after kenlyand we watched like 3 movies.

She fell asleep so i carried her to bed and tucked her in "love you sis" i whispered
"Love you more bro" she whispered faintly a fell back asleep with a smile on her face

¤
¤
¤
Happy easter i updated three times yesterday be proud and lets see how many times i update today
Twitter:mmmakenzieee