Chapter 24: back to the old grind

《Makenly pov》

"you got it" cam asked "yeah stop babying me im not that hurt nothing is broken on me" i sassed, cams been babying me all week like i cant do anything for myself.

i was on my way to my car so i could go to the doctor and cam came and insisted he would take me to the doctor because i don't need to be driving.

"did you tell mom that i got in a wreck??" i asked "heck no because if i did we would have to move back with her" he responded.

we kept driving and then we were at the dotors office we sat in the waitingroom for awhile and then they called me back they they weighed me and checked my height.

Then they did all this unnecessary stuff and then they said i was fine and probably wont be in that much pain for awhile.

"lets go to panera and Starbucks" i told Cameron "fine but only because your better" he responded

"you know how fast that ive gone from could never live without you to i want to cut your head off" i laughed.

.

"lets go to the beach beach lets go get away" i walked in the door and started dancing. Shawn walked over and hugged me "do not squeeze her butt" Sophie walked out the kitchen holding a knife.

He backed away and i ran to the 2nd floor and grabbed my beat pills "yo yo yo im turning on my music ahhhh if you turn it off i will gratata you" i rapped as i got on spotify.

i turned on Justin biber and started to dance then i fell onto the couch because i was tired "your all that matters to me yeah yeah what's a king bee without a queen" shawn walked over and started grinding on me.

"there ain't no higher team you make me complete" i sung the next part as he kept grinding.

Then Ren came and ruined it by spanking him with a wooden spoon he fell on me and then i pushed him off and Ren and i started to laugh "your so mean" he said and stomped to outside with the boys.

"Babe" i said as he opened the door, i walked over to him i love you i hugged him.

(A.N i was gonna make her spank him but i was like nevermind)

We decided to grill and play in the pool, the girls and i prepared the food and the we brought it to the boys "well were getting in the pool now" ren said and started to walk towards it.

i started to walk away and Shawn sapnked me "pay back" he laughed "that hurt " i said "fight me" he said, i slapped him on the chest then we both walked inside.

The girls and i all went inside th o take a mirror picture and they left me all by myself and then shawn came up there "look were matching " he said we actually were he had on rayal blue swim trunks wich matched my top.

we took a picture together and then i stood on the counter "trust fall" i fell back and he barely caught me.

.

we all were in the pool and then we started to jump in "ok ready" i said "it goes round off back hanspring tuck" sophie asked and ren and i shook are heads yes.

we all flipped into the pool, "reminds me of our first date" shawn swam over to me "omg" i laughed "except you failed and they achieved" i added.

We all walked inside and ate hamburgers and hotdogs. "guys lets go on a midnight walk" Sophie said "good idea" i responded.

We sat on the couch untill it was like 10:00 and , and then we all took showers and changed into different clothes.

I grabbed my light pink with black outlined sweat-shorts with a black "never been normal" shirt.

i walked out of the room and there Ren, and Sophie were maychimg me except rens pants were light purple and her shirt was white and sophies were light blue with a black shirt also.

we walked downstairs where the boys were waiting for us and sat on the couch "why tf do yall always think yall have to dress alike and twin" Cameron asked "because were vad bitches" i laughed "im about to walk my bad ass to the kitchen" Sophie said "im coming to" Ren said "me too because im a bad bitch" i laughed.

we went outside and sat aroun because it wasn't quiet midnight i took out my selfie stick and took a picture.

i sat down in my chair untill it was 12:00
"midnight walk whoop whoop lets go" Nash hopped up and pulledup Sophie.

we walkes outside and started talking and having fun "hiw did you not know you were pregnant for a full two months" Hayes asked "i really dont know this pregnant thing is not her for me as of right now " she responded.

"y'all do i sound country when i say y'all" i asked "no you sound weird tho" ren said, we both laughed then i layed down in the street.

"you guys a do weird shit alot i need help" i said and they all turned around and looked at me in the street "you also have a potty mouth dont let my baby hear that" sophie said "it cant hear me and help me the fidge up"I said.

Shawn pulled me up and then we continued to walk.

I took out my phone and turned on some music "no i don't want no scrubs a scrub is a guy " i screamed as we walked down the street then started to laugh.

////^^^\\\\

I was gonna make the next chapter about ther e midnight walk and call it midnight memories but i had no ideas and yall dont have any for me either *cri*

I didn't even know where to end this chapter

Well love you guys add and follow me on my social medias:

❤〽.Twitter:mmmakenzieee 〽❤
❤snapchat:mmakenzieee ❤