Chapter 27:think about it

《Shawn pov》
|A.N. bï§h ₩hêţ.. lol guess whos back back again shawn is back tell a friend|

"How can she go around turning up riding solo when she just ruined our whole entire relationship what the fuck is wrong with her hell no thats not even fair " i said to myself ive been moping around my moms house for the last five days i haven't even talked to my mom about the whole situation.

I've been waiting for her to text me for the last three days i guess she dosent realize that she ruiened our whole fucking relationship but who care you know what fuck her.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes get down here right now " my mom sreamed "take a seat " she said, she sat on the couch akward like and investigator "so tell me everything, i already talked to her" she said.

|A.N. Will mom make it better or worse?|

"Ok so Friday we went on a midnight walk and we were just talking about old stuff and kenly said that one time she got stuck in baby swing and she was all alone some random Dude helped her out the swing abd she didn't even call or attempt to call me even if i was on tour, and i got mad because a nother dude had to helpher and i dont want other people to touch her, then i got mad and she got mad and i called her rude and she started yelling and i yelled back then she yelled again and then she walked off Cameron tried to stop her but she ran home and then i had to sleep on the couch i was trying to talk to her the next morning but she ignored me the cam jumped in and we got in a big argument and then he kicked me out ." I told her leaving out the part about me callingher a bitch.

"Ok im not gonna pick sides but you know whos right in this argument and she knows it too so you think about it and stop moping around" she said "choosing the side ofa bitch huh" i mumbled under my breath "whatch your mouth Shawn Mendes " she scolded me.

I walked up the stairs to my old room and looked at the pictures and saw one of me and kenly the i picked it up and examined it then threw it across the room i grunted loudly and put my hands over my head.

.

3 days later^

"Ok im on my way" i spoke into the phone, i put on my best casual clothes for a date my old bestfriends Aaron set me up with if makenly wants to play a game I'll play with her except for im on the level for moving on.

I got in my car and drove to the hibachi resturant about 45 minutes from my house i pulled in and sat at the grill with the girl i was going on a date with.

"Hi im jenna" she hugged me "im shawn" i higged back "you look beautiful" i said "you look swell yourself" she responded, she reminded me so much of kenly it made me a little sad i kinda felt that i was wrong for that but i just shook that off "you okay" she asked "yeah im fine" i said and ordered my food.

The chef came out and we had alot of fun but it would've been more fun with you know who i really need to het my mind off her she's all I've been thinking of.

"Are you cold?" I asked her as i saw her shivering "umm yeah" she responded and i handed her my jacket "is that better ?" I asked and she shook her head yes.

The rest of the dinner we just talked about stuff and thing we liked then we went to go get icecream and walk on the peir it was about 11 and we exchanged number and then we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

I went home and got in the shower and then i was looking through my mentions and tags and there was a bunch of pictures of jenna and i everywhere YESSSSSS THIS WILL GET KENLY CRAWLING BACK i thought to myself.
.~
~.
.~

《Taylors pov》
|^A.N. WHAT WHAT DIDNT SEE THAT COMING LOL^|

*2 days from shawns pov*

I'm on my way to go to Cameron's we were gonna have a little party and cook out and just have fun like we usually do.

I walked in the house and everyone was there minus shawn because of whatever tf. happened but im perfectly fine with that gets rid of all the drama.

I went into the kitchen to see the girls sophies pregnant self was in there eating munchies while kenly prepared the food and ren danced i ran behind kenly and scared her " tay tay" she said and hugged me without touching her hands on me "i missed you" she said "i missed you more" i responded.

She turned back to the counter and i went to go talk to everyone else i was walking around and i saw hayes making out with some girl in the corner.

|A.N. guess who??|

I walked outside with Rodney "whose that chick with hayes" i asked him "Ren, Sophie, and Kenlys friend Ellie her and Hayes dont even go out and shes like a year ol-" he said but i cut him off "cougar" i laughed and then he joined me.

The girls came out and gave us the food to cook and at that moment i realized how big my crush was on Kenly i thought that she was cute but i didn't think of her as my girlfriend but know i kind of think of her like that now.

Rodney and i just sat around and taled why grilling.

.~
||
.~
||
.~
Ok so i had to end this chapter at an akward part because i wouldn't be able to finish all that i wanted to write so next chapter what i want to happen will all happen.

Qotc:Do you think Jenna is a rebound for shawn?

^kind of

That picture attached is Ellie and btw hayes is the only person with an age change hes 16

Love you guys ❤❤❤

❤〽.Twitter:mmmakenzieee 〽❤
❤snapchat:mmakenzieee ❤