Chapter 28: falling for you

《Makenly's pov》

"He was totally looking at your ass" Sophie laughed "lawdy lawdy" i laughed, Taylor was checking me out they say but im not 100% sure i can belive them i would've never thought he liked me like that i always thought of us as like bestfriends.

"Yeah yeah yeah everyone always looking at my ass its pretty nice i have cuban in me" i laughed and started fake twerking "well im going to go get my bathing suit on " i said and walked up to my room.

I put my bathing suit on and then i looked out the window to see what was going on and the boys were running around the back yard throwing my dog lilla aroud,"put my damn dog down unless you want me to beat you" i let up the window and started yelling at them.

I layed on my bed for like 5 minutes then i closed my eyes when someone busted in my room and then picked me up and put me on their shoulder and some one helped cover my eyes with something "this is definitely not Cameron he's not built like this" i joked feeling whoever's abs with my feet "shut up" Cameron said and then i flicked him off "its me chicka" someone said in a super super hig pitched girly voice then they smacked my ass.

Taylor? I thought to myself omfg it is him i can tell from that pictureof his "toolbox" on instagram "Taylor put me down" i demanded "nahh" he laughed and started spinning in circles and i couldn't help but laugh "i will kick you in your di- stoumach" i said remembering i couldn't reach what i was about to say.

He eventually put me down and i took the blindfold off and punched him in the stoumach and then ran and hopped in the pool, "see hes flirting and he touched the butt" she said the last part in a nemoish voice "how do you know he touched the butt" i laughed "its red" she laughed.

I was swimming around the pool lowkey ease dropping on taylor and Rodney "you touched it" rodney asked "yeah she's cuban i can tell" he chuckled "you know my ass is red because of you" i told taylor "be suprised that was a soft hit " he laughed "and that hurt hellah bad " i laughed "you know what else would hurt" he laughed "what?" I asked sassy "nevermind swim away fishy" he said and then started laughing with Rodney .

I swam back over to Sophie, Ellie, and Ren "your right and he thinks hes funny too and he has jokes" i said and then looked at him playing like a child "were like the moms here" i said laughing with the girl "and were younger than them" Ellie laughed "sooo Ellie tell us" i said and raised an eyebrow .

She looked confused at first and then she finally understood "it's nothing he pushed me into the corner and started making out with me like it would save his soul" she laughed at the last part and we joined.

"So how is my niece doing she's showing alot " i asked Sophie "we dont even know if its a girl and the baby is ferocious and kicking me alot" she said touching her stoumach.

.~
~.
.~

《Taylor's pov》

Kenly is so fucking hot in cant stop thinking about her how could shawn ever break up with her she perfect in everyway and funny shes so cute and she doesn't even have a bad temper alot of girls would get mad if you spanked them but kenly didn't.

"Ok guys let play a game name s famous or any girl and you have to choose bang or naee " nash said we were in the game room and the girls werent around to boss us around so we all agreed to play the game.

"Angelina jolie" matt said "bang" everyone said except for carter and jack g "kate upton"cam asked "hell yeah " we all said "Kenly" Hayes asked everyone was silent and i started blushing "are yall gonna answer" hayes asked "just admit you all would bang that hard shes cuban too" nash laughed "fine" they all said except Me Rodney Nash and Cameron "boy you know you would bang my sister so hard harder then she punched you in the stoumach " Cameron said to me her punch really hurt.

We finished the game and went down stairs and i guess the girls didn't realize because kenly was attempting to grind on the couch with Ellie ren was dropping it low and Sophie was acting drunk.

"Well well well the girls at there finest" nash laughed.

Rodney, Taylor , and Nash group text

R- is soph drunk fr fr?!?!??!!???

T- i think all of them are

N- soph better not be drunk what if the baby gets hurt and the other girls better not either because there wild not drunk

N-check the trash for beers

R-^^dad mode** no what if ren attacks me

T- i will i dont have any thing to loose - my dick
--------------------------------

There was nothing in the trash so all we can do is assume they didn't drink any alcohol.
.
It was about midnight and we were all swimming having fun then we all went inside and started dancing by then a bunch of people were at cams house partying.

We were all just having fun when drunk in love came on we were all dancing and having fun when kenly and i stumbled upon eachother and I started grinding on her and she did the same back we were just having fun.

Kenly and i kept dancing on eachother and then she looked back at me and i gave her a
Sloppy but kind of long kiss she kissed back to and then we stopped and just stood there staring at eachother finally realizing what just happened he facial expressions was very weirs i didn't know if she was disgusted or amazed.

"One more kiss?" I asked her and did a pouty lip she didn't respond and i kissed her pationetly "where do we stand?" She asked

.~
||
||
~.

Well that chapter was 1,021 or so words long woop woop hope you like.

QOTC1.Who do you ship #MAKHAWN or #MAYLOR? THATS SO HARD MAYLOR AND MAKHAWN ARE CUTE

QOTC2. DO YOU THINK THE GIRLS WERE DRUNK?

Love yah❤❤

❤〽.Twitter:mmmakenzieee 〽❤
❤snapchat:mmakenzieee ❤