chapter 5:date or diss

《Makenlys pov》

*Recap*
"well I've liked you for awhile...... I've always loved your blue eyes and laugh but most of all your personality i want to know if you would give me a chance and let me take you on a date?" He ran his fingers through his hair

"Well i like you alot and i trust you but like i don't really know what to do because Cameron might get mad i dont know how he would feel about his little sister having a boyfriend..." I said "actually he's perfectly fine with that he's the one that said i should ask you this way like on a date not to be my girlfriend if it goes well then we can call it boyfriend and girlfriend." he said "well in that case yes and you should be the one to plan it i like to be suprised" i said "okay i already have a idea!" he said we got up and hugged.

"you know im really happy all this happened even if the fandom knows about me" i said then shawn wrapped his arm around my waste "i am too" he said "THERE YOU GUYS ARE WE'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER" Hayes said "well i guess everything went okay!?!?!" Cam said "yes perfect." I said and held shawns hand "can you take are picture since my hairs not wet right now?" I handed taylor my phone i stood next to shawn and smiled and so did he then in the next picture shawn held me and kissed my cheek while i did a peace sign then we got some random person to take a serious and a crazy picture of all of us.

*back at home*

《Cameron pov》

"kenly got her first boyfriend" i screamed when i got in the house "who???" Mom asked "me well kind of we have to see how things work out" Shawn said "aww how sweet im glad it's a good guy like you and not a douche" my mom said "who wants to watch a movie"kenly screamed "no one" we all said "let's play Xbox" kenly said "yes agreed" we all said "but im gonna go take a shower no one wants to sit next to someone thats wet and smells like chlorine" she said.

"well no one except you none of us are taking a shower" Matthew said "girls are so neat" shawn said "who wants a wet stinky girlfriend" kenly said we all laughed "haha very funny next time you have a girlfriend i hope she stinks like chlorine and wet dog" she laughed.

*

*

*

End of chapter go follow me on Twitter it's mmmakenzieee

Also we have 200 reads so inorder to gey the next chapter we need 2 likes and 2 comments on this chapter thanks fo reading if you have any ideas just message me them or comment them aldo if you follow me on Twitter i will follow you back just comment your user