Chapter 3

(A/N): 40 reads in one night? I didn't think I'd get 10, let alone 40 ;0; thank you to everyone who's reading!

~~~~~~

I stayed in the shower for no longer than 15 minutes, kind of half-ass washing my hair. There was too much to think about.

Once I finished and got out of the shower, I threw on the pyjamas that I brought, putting my sweater overtop. Dan questioned me about it.

"Oh, just a tad cold is all." I flashed a smile and Dan showed me where I'd be sleeping.

"Are you sure I can use the extra bedroom? I'd be just fine sleeping on the couch!"
"Don't be silly (y/n). You're our guest. I wouldn't make you sleep on the couch."

We talked for a bit more, then Dan left. "Tell Phil I said goodnight!" I shouted at him, before climbing into bed.

~~ next morning~~

I woke up to the delicious smell of pancakes being made. I looked at my phone, 7:54 am.

'Who woke up this early to make pancakes?'

I got out of bed, putting my hair into a messy bun as I headed for the kitchen.

To my suprise, Dan was the one in the kitchen.

"Why are you awake at this hour, Dan?" I asked, stretching and yawning at the same time. "Where's Phil?"

"Oh, no reason, just couldn't sleep. And Phil's in the lounge picking out an anime to watch."
Dan casually answered. I headed into the lounge to meet Phil.

~~Dan's POV~~

'I can't believe I got up early to make (y/n) breakfast. What am I doing, trying to impress her? Yeah, nothing says 'cool' like burnt pancake batter.'

I internally laughed at myself, flipping the last pancake onto the pan when (Y/n) walked in.

'She's even cute in her night clothes.'

We talked for a few minutes, then she went to go sit with Phil in the lounge.

'Ugh. Stop thinking about her Dan. She probably doesn't like you. Probably.'

I plopped the last pancake on the plate and went to bring them out.

~~your POV~~

Dan brought out the pancakes he had made. There were atleast 15 stacked on that plate.
"Hungry, Dan?" I joked.
"Believe me, Phil and I eat like animals." He smirked as he picked one off of the plate.
I laughed.

None of us could agree on an anime to watch, so we we ended up putting on American Horror Story (Sorry if you don't like that show >.<) and eating up all of the food Dan had made.

"So, should we head over to your place and help you set up?" Dan asked Phil and I.

"Actuallyyy, I have some editing to do, so I guess you'll have to help her by yourself Dan." Phil said boldly, starting to walk out. I swear I saw him wink at Dan as he passed, and Dan's cheeks blushed a shade of pink.

"Well, I guess it's just you and me, Daniel." I said giggling.
"Don't call me that." He said laughing and pushed me lightly, walking towards the front door.

-------

Dan helped me set up my bed, dresser, and desk, which took overall about 4 hours.

"Is this supposed to take this long?" I question, laughing at Dan as he tried to screw in a nail for the bookshelf, dropping it for the 6th time.