Chapter 5

I woke up with Dans sleeping face next to mine. I remembered yesterday's events and smiled.

'I can't believe I'm actually dating Dan Howell.' I thought.

I turned my body around to face him, which was difficult as his arm was around my waist. I smiled and ran my fingers through his hobbit hair.

"Dan." I whispered his name, but he didn't budge.
I started to poke his nose, whispering "Dannny. Danieell."

"Mmmmgghh..." He groaned and shoo'd my hand away.

Suddenly, I had an idea. I carefully took his arm off of me, and headed to the kitchen.

Phil was awake, pouring himself some cereal.
"Hey (y/n), what are you doing?" He questioned why I was looking in the freezer.
"Shh." I put my finger up to my mouth, signalling for him to be quiet. "I'm gonna be mean to Dan."

I grabbed a tray of ice and tip-toed up the stairs. Dan was still asleep. I stealthily walked over to his side of the bed.

"It's go time" I whispered to myself. I gently lifted up the back of Dans shirt and dumped all of the ice cubes down his back. He woke up immediately.

"AHHHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" He started yelling, getting up and trying to wiggle all of the ice cubes out of his shirt. I couldn't hold in my laughter and kneeled down on the ground, clutching my stomach.

He ended up throwing off his shirt, as it was soaked with cold water, leaving him shirtless. Once he did, he noticed me on the ground laughing, picked me up and tackled me on the bed, him ontop of me.

"You think your funny, huh?" He asked me, smiling while pinning me down. I had calmed down my laughing, still giggling a bit.

"I'm hilarious." I stated, looking up at him. He leaned down and kissed me on the neck, cheek, then my lips.

"Good morning." He said to me, still holding my arms down.
"Morning, sleepyhead." He kissed me once more before helping me stand up.

-----

"Morning, Phil." Dan says, walking over to the kitchen, now in a dry black t-shirt.
"Morning! Sorry about the yelling. Dan's such a wimp." I say to Phil.
"You piece of shit, (y/n)." Dan said from the kitchen, and me and Phil laugh.

Dan brought me out a bowl of Lucky Charms, he knew they were my favourite, and he had a bowl of Reese Puffs for himself. He handed me the bowl and ploped down on the couch beside me. Phil clicked on the tv and put on an anime for us to watch.

After finishing breakfast, we all decided to go out for a walk around London, as I hadn't seen over half of the city yet.

"Dan, didn't you promise (y/n) a tour of London when she first moved here?" Phil asked Dan.
"He got too nervous and chickened out, right hun?" I laughed, making fun of him.
"Bite me." He answered, one hand in his pocket and the other holding mine.

Phil suggested we go get something called Bubble Tea, as it was getting pretty warm outside.

Once we found the shop, I picked mango, Dan got green tea and Phil picked caramel.
"This is really good." I said, taking a sip of my tea.
"It is! Only, I'm not a big fan of the balls at the bottom." Phil said, poking his straw in his drink. We started walking, and we ended up sitting in Trafalgar Square to finish our drinks.

We sat down at a bench, Dan and I beside each other and Phil sitting across from us.
"How have you been liking London since you moved here (y/n)?" Phil asked me.

"It's absolutely amazing. It's so beautiful here, and I've met lots of really nice people, especially you two." I answered him, smiling. Dan looked down at me and kissed my forehead, and I leaned my head against his shoulder. He took my hand and started drawing circles in my palm with his finger.