Chapter 4

(A/N): there will be triggers in this chapter. I put a warning before it starts. Please don't read it if it will effect you! Happy reading <3

~~~~~~~

It had been about a month since I moved to London, and I've grown pretty close with Dan and Phil.

Phil was like my big brother. I could tell him anything and everything, and he always knew when something was wrong, which was not always a good thing.

Now Dan.

Dan was like my best friend. We did almost everything together, and Phil would come along too. We knew every little thing about each other from our favourite colours (Dan's of course, was black) to our morning routines.

I had been featured in a couple of Dan's videos, aswell as Phil's. I had my own YouTube channel before I met them, but my amount of subscribers had gone up tremendously since they've been in my videos. Most of the comments were nice. A few of them were not.

>she's only popular because of Dan and Phil
>I swear if that bitch steals Dan from me, she won't hear the end of it!
>lolz I bet shez makin em help er wit vidoez fat ugleh bitch

I tried to ignore them, and focus on the positive ones. Most people were really nice! But some weren't...

"Bye guys!" Dan, Phil and I said, cheerfully waving at the camera. I covered it with my hand and stopped recording.

"Thanks for being in my video guys. I really had no idea what to do this week."

"No problemo (y/n)!" Phil said, ultimately failing at whatever accent he was trying to pull off.
"Nice try, Phil." Dan said, patting Phil on the back. I laughed.

"Hey, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I said to them. "Don't stink it up too much (y/n)!" Dan said, laughing.
"FUCK OFF HOWELL!" I yell from down the hall. I had become really comfortable around them. I finally belonged.

~~Dans POV~~

"Are you going to ask her out anytime soon?" Phil asked me impatiently. "Someone's gonna steal her away Dan!"

"I'm working on it Phil! I'm just really nervous! How do I even do it? Do I just ask her?" I questioned, pacing back and forth.

"Dan, stop pacing. Your making me nervous!"

"I'm making YOU nervous? C'mon Phil, help me out!"

"Just do whatever feels natural! You've got this."

Just as I was about to say something, Phil stood up and walked out the door.

"Good luck!" He whispered back at me.

'I'll need more than luck!' I though to myself.

Just then, (y/n) walked back in the room.

I'm not ready!

"Hey. Where'd Phil go?" She asked me curiously.
"Oh-ah, he had to go do a thing with th-the thing!"

Smooth, Howell. Real smooth.

"Ah. Now I understand." She replied sarcastically, heading for the kitchen.

"Did you wanna stay for dinner? There's leftover Chinese food with your name on it!" She laughed. Her laugh is so perfect.
"S-sure!" I answered, following her into the kitchen.

We sat on her couch eating the Chinese food, huddled in blankets (she hadn't paid her heating bill yet, tch, just like her) while watching the Attack on Titan OVA. (I appologize if you don't like aot ;-;).