19

Karlie

"Wearing your nice black shirt? Thinking of taking someone home?" Bella asked smirking I shrugged grabbing a beer and walking to the back with her. "You can always take me home." She smiled

"I can." I smirked confidently opening and taking a few hard chugs of the beer. "My ex. She's stopping by I think." I said Bella nodded. "The sexy blonde?" She asked I smiled shrugging. "I've dated a few blondes."

"Yeah but the one you drunk cried over?" She asked I looked down embarrassed and nodded Bella laughed loudly. "That'll be fun to see." She said taping my chest I nodded and finished the beer before I walked out with her again.

Bella was a girl who I took in when I first got this place now we practically own it together she's a fun girl. I may have slept with a few times but no strings attached. She started modeling lately and I'm happy for her soon she'll be out of this place.

Every time the door opened my eyes shot up and no it was never Taylor. By 9 I gave up on her even showing up I grabbed another beer and went to the back where Bella laid asleep on my desk I smiled and walked back to the front met with the most beautiful pair of blues eyes...and another pair.

"Taylor! Joe!" I smiled he smiled softly walking out to hug me Taylor stood awkwardly then shook my hand. "This is weird." Joe laughed his accent was even stronger now. "No it's really not, I'm happy for the both of you." I smiled Taylor looked at me as if she could see right through my front. She saw through the transparent wall I put up.

"So how've you been?" Joe asked walking with us to the counter I stood behind the counter pouring them some drinks. "I've been good. Just letting the days pass." I said he nodded once he sat his arm slid around Taylor's waist. I had to physically stop myself from cringing. Jealousy filled every ounce of me.

I was startled by arms wrapping around me I turned my head meeting faces with Bella then lips. Her lips were gentle the kiss was gentle. "Hi baby." She smiled I held my breath scared for the pairs reaction.

"Hi." I smiled she let me go and stood beside me her hand wrapped around my arm. "This is Bella..my girlfriend." I said I could seriously cry seeing the pain in Taylor's eyes. She looked almost terrified like a dear in headlights. "Lovely to meet you..?" Bella reached out for Taylor's hand.

"Taylor."

"I'm Joe." The Brit smiled waving his hand after Taylor rejected the hand shake of Bella. "Well so nice to meet you all. Baby I'll see you at home Kay?" Bella said leaning in and kissing me this kiss was messy and sloppy I'm sure they could even see Bella's tongue entering and leaving my mouth.

"Okay. I love you be safe." I smiled she nodded and walked out.

"Excuse me." I said staring at the two pairs of blue eyes who sat shocked.

I walked into the bathroom and wiped my lips I fixed my hair and walked back out grabbing a beer. "She's great." I smiled Joe nodded smiling oblivious to his fuming girlfriend next to him.

"Bella is nice." Taylor said tilting her head exposing a few red marks. "Right? She's modeling too. I hate her not being home though. Might get her knocked up to stay more you know?" I laughed Joe laughed too Taylor didn't.

"Could say the same!" He laughed

No Joe. You can't say that about my Taylor.

"Anyways. You two are in college? How's that?" I asked filling Taylor's cup again. "It's going good. Taylor wants to drop out and peruse music, I'm telling her how stupid of an idea that is right! I mean not all of us will get lucky and own a great bar." He laughed I glanced at Taylor

"It's not stupid."

"I mean imagine her in scrubs? Or a nice skirt like a lawyer!" He laughed Taylor still sat silent. Our short game of who can make who more jealous ended and I wanted to run over and hold Taylor in my arms her soft expressions showed vulnerability.

"I think Taylor has a beautiful voice, and if she likes singing let her." I spoke Taylor looked at me smiling. "Thank you Karlie." She almost whispered

"Yeah that's nice too. My family they're very traditionally oriented-

"Sorry to cut you short I have to get going. I have a meeting." I said growing annoyed and bored of the dumb guy. "That's fine, I hope we can see you soon again?" He asked I nodded I walked over and lightly hugged him I turned to Taylor my eyes pleaded for her and she smiled walking toward me. I felt okay in her arms, I've always put up a strong aura but really I wasn't I was scared of everything and lonely even. I lost myself when I lost her. Being in her arms again made everything okay.

"Bye Karlie." She whispered

"Bye Taylor." I didn't bother giving Joe another glance.

I walked to my small office in the back shutting the door before I did what I never did. I sat there and cried. Cried and drank and smoked until I couldn't feel the pain anymore.