33

"This isn't going to work," Laurance mumbled under his breath as he fixed his baseball hat. Blaze on the other hand was a bit more positive as he replied; "Well, let's at least try." 

The two of them stand in line to get tickets to the aquarium. They couldn't help but noticed the crying children waiting in line, which only ticked off Laurance more. "Has she said anything yet?", He harshly whispered to Blaze to which the redhead quickly stated; "No but, I do believe she said we needed to create a distraction inside first." 

"...Do I really have to wear this hat?", He frowned, pointing at his cap that had embroided writing saying; "Whale you be mine?" with a smiling whale next to it.

"I think it's a direct order yes," Blaze smirked as he finally got the tickets. 

Inside, the two of them were immediately blown away at it all. "I say we just smash the glass!", Blaze said, smashing his fist into his palm. 

"Then all the fish inside will die you-"

"Okay okay...uh...", Blaze looked around, frantically trying to find another option. Then, he looked at Laurance and got an idea. He slapped him right across the face, already getting a few looks from people nearby. Laurance, rubbing his cheek, glaring at Blaze, shouting at him; "What the hell?!" 

Blaze replied with a whisper; "Just go along with it!" 

He then shoved Laurance, the brunette getting the idea. He shoved Blaze back, a little bit more harsh then Blaze. The two soon forgot this was a distraction and actually started getting into a altercation, getting all the security guards' attentions. Lucinda saw this happening from outside in the parking lot, pretending to be a woman getting ready to go in herself. She sighed, rolling her eyes and said into a phone that she had to learn how to use thirty minutes earlier; "The idiots did it. Carry out the next phase." 

Behind the building, Aphmau, Zane, Vylad, and Aaron were outside by the entrance to the backdoor, waiting for the signal from Zianna and Garte. Zianna, getting the message from Lucinda, looked over to the group from the car and gave them the signal. They nodded and headed inside. Zianna sighed, nervous about the fate of the kids she cares so much for. Garte noticed this but, didn't know how to respond. 

"They're going to be okay..." Is all that could come out of his mouth as he awkwardly tried to get settled in his seat. 

"How do you know that?" 

"I just...know." 

The two of them sat in silence a bit longer before Garte asked; "When did you decide?" 

"Hm?" 

"When was your breaking point? With me?" 

She sighed and replied by saying; "Well...there wasn't just a singular moment. I think it was just built up over time...then I met Jay...and everything seemed happy with him." 

"And not with me?" 

She frowned but, sympathetically towards him. "You were different back then. I was too. I could've..been better in communicating my thoughts. I should've done that first before just leaving you with no explanation." 

"I...I could've been better overall. Zane helped me realized that these past few weeks." 

"Heh...Garroth helped me realize what I did wrong...you did a good job. Raising them."

He smiled towards her; "Thanks...that means a lot." 

"Of course..." 

The two remained silent once more but, there was now a slightly more pleasant comfort in that silence.