What Did I Do?

Sierra POV:

When Mia left, I went up to my room and put on some Netflix. Although I could hardly focus on the show I was watching because my thoughts were loud as fuck.

She looked so sorry

She probably had no idea

Her eyes were watering

Maybe I was too harsh

I didn't even think about how she saw it

Wait, wait, no. What the fuck? Why am I feeling sorry for her?

Yes, maybe she did care about me, and still didn't see the wrongs of her actions, some people are just like that; but no matter how she felt, what she did to me was unacceptable and just fucking wrong.

I felt myself start to get heated from the thoughts of our conversation, so I decided to let the anger out instead of letting it add to what was already inside.

Making my way over to the punching back I had installed to the corner of the room, I wrap my hands tightly and pull my hair back. I change out of my outfit from earlier, and put on some sweats and a sports bra. 

Hit after hit, I just kept going. No intent of stopping, I just kept going and going. Sweat dripping down my face, my breathing getting heavier with the second. All my focus directed on the bag, nothing else.

I thought about how she'd pick at me. Doing every little thing out of place, knowing I hated it, then coming to pretend she had no idea what she did wrong. Picking invalid fights with me, making me feel like the smaller person and playing me into sex to 'make up for it'. 

Soon enough each hit got harder, went faster and exerted more energy. I kept on hitting, not seeing stopping as a soon possibility. My breath was getting shorter, my head began to pound at the rhythmic beat. With the land of another hit, a familiar sound rings through my ears.

Stood there in stance, I feel a sense of panic; almost as though I was caught doing something I knew was wrong. Turning in its direction slowly, my eye catches my phone on the dresser. Slowly walking over, I pick it up and answer. 

"Hello?" I muttered, in fear of who it may be.

"Ms. Hamilton, hi" a masculine voice grunted.

"Who is this" I inquired, not matching the voice to any I'd heard before.

"Don't worry about that" he said smugly, sighing in a bit of content. "Just know to stay away from her"

And with that the line cut.

Left standing there with nothing but confusion welled in me, I go over our conversation mentally. Who exactly is her? The only her in my world is Kristen, and if she's the one he wants, he's gonna have to fight a bitch.

Determined to not let anything happen to the woman I cared for the most, neither her child, I dial a number never thought I'd have to use.

"Sierra"

"Lilly"

"No need to sound so excited to hear me"

"I need your help."

Monday

As I walked into the office, I immediately noticed a very upset Kristen. Making my way into her area, I sit next to her and stroke her hair back.

"Hi" I mumble, tilting my head to see her face.

Looking up at me, she opens her mouth to say something, but goes against it and goes back to what she was doing.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask, cupping her cheek.

Feeling a moisture against her face, I realize she's crying, as she pulls away from me and leaves the room.

What the fuck happened.......

A/N: This is extremely short, rushed and scrappy. It's technically a filler chapter I guess, feel free to yell at me. ALSO how was everyone's break? Mine was way too short man- honestly feel like I went home for 2 hours, turned 13 and then went back to school. But that's just me so- And yes the author's note is longer than usual to rack up my word count and make me feel better. Bye loves.

Edit: I'm 14 now and still adding more to rack up the count. :)