Chapter One

DISCLAIMER!!!
I will be re-writing Season 1, frankly because it's cringy

THIRD POV

______________________

Y/N woke up from her deep slumber to the sound of her alarm clock *BEEP *BEEP *BEEP. As she opened her eyes she slammed her hand on the alarm clock causing it to fall off of her nightstand. The alarm clock was still going off.

'Ugh. Will this stupid alarm just shut up?' Y/N thought to herself.

As she sat up from her bed and picked up the alarm clock to shut it off, she realized that she had over slept 45 minutes.

Her eyes widened and thought 'Shit. Shit Shit! I'm gonna be fired for sure this time.' she thought to herself with sadness.

She jumped up from her bed and put on her uniform at the speed of light. she rushed out of the door and realized she forgot her keys, as she turned around, she saw a paper that said

' Rent due by 5pm or you will be evicted.'

Y/N thought to herself 'Crap, I don't have the money for that right now...'

She brushed it off and used her telekinesis to unlock the door by slightly turning her head. She ran to the dining room table, picked up her keys and rushed out the door to her police car that the station gave to her. As she jumped in her car, she put her keys in the cars slot and turned it on. Immediately backing out of her driveway causing a SKIRT noise. She drove on the highway nearly passing the speed limit almost causing one of her work associates to pull her over.

**********

Y/N arrived at the police station 11 minutes later. She jumped out of her car and ran to the front door and by the front desk. Then ran to her office and shut the door. Her boss was sitting in her chair waiting for her to turn around.

"Jesus! You scared me chief." she said as she turned around.

"Officer Hargreeves. This is the third time this week that you have been late to work. I am starting to think that you are not responsible enough for this job." said Chief Lopez.

"Chief I am sorry that I'm late again, my alarm clock was not going off and my car almost ran out of gas." Y/N lied.

"That is still no excuse to be late for work, for your punishment you will be cleaning the jail cells. If you are late for work again this week or do not show up, you will be fired!"

"Yes chief... I will not let this happen ever again." said Y/N with a hint of sadness in her tone.

Chief Lopez passed Y/N on his way to the door giving her a dirty look.

'Yeah, yeah. screw you too.' Y/N thought as she followed him out the door, as she made her way to the coffee machine and made herself a cup of black coffee.

As Y/N sat in the lounge room finishing her last few sips of coffee, one of her "friends" that also worked at the police station walked up to her and sat a little too close for comfort next to her. As soon as he took a seat next to her she scooted to the other end of the couch.

"Hey Y/N!" Officer Greene said to her with excitement.

"That is officer Hargreeves to you Greene." Y/N said to him obviously annoyed.