Chapter Five

As me and Five walked in the house, he rushed to the kitchen and started opening all of the cabinets like he had lost something.

"What are you looking for?" I said as I leaned on the counter watching him.

"Energy."

Then Allison walked into the kitchen. "Where the hell have you guys been?"

"We went to go and drop off my car and badge at the police station." I said with a little sadness in my voice.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Y/N."

"It's fine. They were are stuck up pricks anyway." Letting out a smile.

"Anyways, where's Vanya?" Allison asked.

"Oh, she's gone." Klaus said. 

"Ahh!" I yelled, not knowing that he was there. Meanwhile Five was still looking for 'Energy.'

"That's unfortunate." Five said with a sarcastic tone. "An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." Five said as he slammed a cup on the counter.

"Tell me about it." I scoffed.

"Dad hated caffeine." Allison stated.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus laughed until he suddenly stopped.

"I'm taking the car." Five said as he walked a little past where I was.

Klaus asked "Where are you going?"

Five then stopped and turned around. "To get a decent cup of coffee."

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked.

"I know how to do everything."

 Five looked at me, he was asking if I wanted to come. I could tell by the facial expression he had. I nodded, then he grabbed my wrist and teleported us out of the house and to the parking lot. As he was walking to the car, I stopped at my bike and asked.

"You ever ridden a motorcycle before?"

"No. Only cars and bicycles."

"You wanna take a ride on it with me to Griddy's?"

He looked at me unsure.

"We would get there faster since its late at night, and it's faster than a car." I said to him smiling.

"Alright, but I'm not wearing a helmet."

"Eh. Suit yourself." He walked over to me as I started my motorcycle. He sat on the seat behind me.

 "Hold on!"

He was hesitant at first but as soon as we started moving he wrapped his hands around my waist and held on for dear life.

I turned my handlebars and drove out of the driveway. I then got on the highway and started speeding there, probably going about 60 miles per hour.