Chapter Thirteen

We dropped onto a table back at the academy, a blue portal above us just like the one that turned us into kids. We fell in the same position we traveled in, so Five was still clinging onto me with the briefcase.

"Je--Jesus!" Allison yelled. The rest of the academy jumped back from us.

 I was just laying on the table for a moment, waiting for Five to get off of me.

"You guys am I still high, or do you see them too?" Klaus asked.

He was still laying on top of me, so I gave him a small snarl to hint that he needs to get off of me.

Five rolled off of the table as Luther caught him, "Five, Y/N. Where have you been?"

"Are you alright?" Allison helped him get up.

"Who did this to you?" Number One asked.

"Irrelevant." Five said as he collected himself and stole Allison coffee.

I jumped off of the table and onto the couch. I laid on the top of it watching Five chug the whole coffee as I swished my tail and caught my breath from our adventure.

But I noticed something weird... Five was limping. I brushed it off since he could have twisted his ankle or something, he seemed completely fine.

"So the apocalypse is in 3 days. The only chance we have to save our world is well, us."

"The Umbrella Academy." Luther spoke.

'No, The Beatles. Obviously it is gonna be us.' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, but with me, obviously." So if ya'll don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed. Who cares if Dad messed us up? Are we gonna let that define us? No. And to give us a fighting chance to see next week, I've come back with a lead. I know who's responsible for the apocalypse."

Five handed the piece of paper to Number Three. 

"This is who we have to stop."

She opened the piece of paper, "Harold Jenkins?"

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Diego asked.

Five slurped the rest of his coffee and threw it across the living room, the cup barely went over my head.

"I don't know. Yet. But I do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now."

Number One asked another dumb question. " How is he connected to what's gonna happen?"

"I don't know."

"Wait, so you know his name? That's it?" Diego stepped forward. 

"That's enough."

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkins in the city."

"Well, we just better start looking then."

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?"