Chapter Two

I look around, me not used to waking up where I am. A few seconds later I become aware of my surroundings. As I get off of my stomach and sit up, I let out a yawn. Rubbing my eyes I see that it is already 10:23.

'Holy crap. I slept for 12 1/2 hours.' I thought to myself.

I turned and sat up out of bed and got dressed. My outfit was a dark green turtle neck with some baggy mom jeans with a black belt, as well as some black teneshoes. I threw my hair up into a bun as I headed downstairs. As I'm walking down the stairs I hear some voices I look down to see that Allison and Vanya are talking.

"Allison, Vanya?"

"Holy crap, is that you Y/N?" Allison said with a tone of excitement in her tone.

"No, I'm the grim reaper." I said with a sarcastic tone and a smile on my face as I walked towards my two sisters. Allison gave me a big hug and then I walked to Vanya.

"It's a relief to see you again Y/N." Vanya said to me right before I pulled her into a hug. But after all of our happy little moment I heard a voice that made me mad but also happy.

"What is she doing here? You don't belong here...not after what you did." 

"You're seriously gonna do this today Diego?" I said with an annoyed expression.

As Diego was walking up the stairs Allison took an advantage to comment about his ridiculous outfit "Way to dress for the occasion, by the way."

"At least I'm wearing black." he said as he stepped onto the second floor.

I replied with something that was stupid, yet true and loud enough for him to hear "I'm not sure if you looked at us at all, but we're all wearing black dingus."

Allison and Vanya let out a small chuckle.

"You know, maybe he's right, I shouldn't-"

"Forget about him" Allison said reassuring her.

"Yeah screw what he thinks, we are both glad that you're here." I said giving her a big smile.

We all went our separate ways throughout the house, Allison went to dads office, Vanya went to her old bedroom and I went into the living room with Pogo. As I walked into the room I asked 

"Is there any coffee anywhere Pogo?" 

"I am afraid not, due to the fact that your father was not fond of caffeine."

"Dang, well that sucks."

"Indeed."

I look up front the mantle of the fireplace and see a giant painted portrait of Five with golden designs for trimming of the frame.

"How long has it been since Five disappeared?" I ask with a tone of sadness in my voice.

"Its been 16 years, 4 months and 14 days."

I look at him with a surprised expression on my face.

"Your father insisted I keep track."