Chapter Twenty

(Pretend this POV is Y/N telling the story)

Five dropped down from the vortex into a puddle, and stumbled up as he looked at the portal.

"Luther! Diego! Y/N!"

It closed, and then he heard gunshots. Five darted his head towards the sounds as he approached the end of the alleyway investigating where they were coming from. He then saw a cloudy skies with small fires everywhere, and a tank with soldiers coming out from behind it. But they weren't American soldiers, they were Soviets.

As he walked out of the alley, men came from behind the tank and started shooting, one of them getting shot and falling to the ground. Suddenly jets were flying in the air, just then he saw a newspaper laying on the ground.

"Soviets attack US?" He got up and took another look around as Russians started yelling at each other. "No, this cant be right."

"We're gonna get you out of here. Keep your head down." An American soldier said as he was protecting a hurt old man.

There were soldiers everywhere, shooting at one another.

"Hey kid! Get down!" One of them shouted at Five.

Five watched another man fall to the ground with a bullet in his chest.

"What the hell did we do now?" He asked.

Just after he said that, a tank fired a bomb right next to his ear, and was lightly blown back. Five opened his eyes to see Vanya floating in the air, her skin and eyes white as she destroyed the missal right in front of her.

Next to her was Klaus, his hair was to his shoulders and wore a long black jean jacket with a black button up with some more black skinny jeans. He walked forward and put his hands out, using his powers he summoned a small army of undead soldiers. They all attacked the Russians and brought them down.

Another soviet turned to Klaus with a rocket launcher, but just before he shot Luther jumped about 300 feet away, to in front of Klaus. The small bomb exploded on Luther's back as he blocked Klaus screaming. But he was completely fine.

Behind Klaus and Luther, Ben was at the top of a building using his powers and flinging around the enemies as he threw them and killed them.

3 More bad soldiers stopped in front of a body that Ben had thrown, then they heard a powerful voice behind them. She had black straight hair with bangs, and wore a black leather coat.

"Hey!" They turned around to see Allison. "I heard a rumor, that I blew your minds."

Her rumor flowed in the breeze as it went inside their heads and slowly exploded them.

Just after that, I appeared. I wore a leather spaghetti strap leather top that stopped about mid torso and black baggy jeans that were held up with a belt and some black combat boots. My long, black, curly hair in two Dutch braids that lead to a ponytail as they came off of my scalp. I stood on the roof and saw a group of about 7 soldiers that were running away, however they didn't run for long. I conjured up a power blast the size of a small car and threw it at them, the red ball soared towards them and hit them. They all fell to the ground, body parts in that area. Which made blood trickle down my nose.