Chapter Seven

We all walked to the car and drove back to the place we were just at.

**********

We entered back to the main office with Klaus and sat down in the chubby man's office, the walls made of glass. 

"Like I said to your son and his friend earl-"

"Nuh, uh uh. Girlfriend." Klaus said with a trouble-some smile.

I looked at Five to see what the hell he was talking about but he ignored me.

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the clients consent, I simply cant help you." The man said.

I then spoke and gave him a nasty look. "You can help us, but you wont." 

"We cant get consent if you don't give us a name." Five leaned closer to him with rage in his voice.

"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus making no sense what so ever.

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission... to lay your hands... on my future daughter, and son?" Klaus fake cried.

"What?" The three of us said in unison.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son and his girlfriend."

"Oh really? Well, then how did he get that busted lip? And how did that cut on her right cheek get there?" Klaus stood up and formed a fist.

"They don't have any-"

Klaus socked Five right in his mouth, causing his lip to split. Klaus then made his way to me and lightly putting pressure on my face and sliding his fist on my cheekbone. His jewelry making a cut a couple inches under my eye, about an inch long.

"I want it. Name please. Now." 

My face started to bleed a little.

"You are crazy." The man said trembling

"You got no idea." Klaus said laughing.

He then looked down and picked up a snow globe. "Peace on Earth.' That's so sweet." Klaus said before smashing it into his head.

"God that hurt!" Blood then started to run down Klaus's forehead.

The man picked up the phone and dialed some number. "I'm calling secur-"

Klaus snatched the phone from him, "There's been an assault...in Mr. Big's office, and we need security now. Schnell!" Klaus looked like a toddler having a tantrum as he said that. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"Its, L-lance." He said trembling.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us!" Klaus cried.