Chapter Three

FLASHBACK

________________________________________

17 years ago...

"In five

four

three

two

This is Jim Hellerman, reporting live for Channel 2 News outside of the Capital West bank at Main and Sixth. A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages.

Just before the cameras went live me and my other siblings came up with a plan on how we are going to ambush all of the robbers...

"Hey, get them behind the counter!" A robber said while pushing people to a spot.

Another robber was talking into his radio and he spoke "Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I don't want to do. Hmm? Shit!"

Allison walked up behind him.

"Hey, get back with the others." The robber said.

Allison stood there with her head down as she said quietly "I heard a rumor..."

"What? What did you say?"

"I heard a rumor, that you shot your friend in the foot." Allison said with a smirk on her face as the robbers eyes went white and then back to normal before he obeyed Allison's rumor.

He cocked his gun as he aimed it at another robbers foot.

The other robber said "Hey, dude. What the hell?" He barely got to finish his words before a bullet went through his foot. He collapsed to the ground causing the second bullet to go through his back. Some of the hostages started screaming after the shots were fired.

After Luther heard Allison's rumor shots, he jumped through the glass from the ceiling onto another robbers back, causing him to look like a flying squirrel. He jumped onto his back and then hit his head on the counter and throwing the robber out of one of the banks windows using super strength.

Diego ran out of one of the hallways "Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives." as he threw 2 of his knives and manipulated them to curve into a robbers chest making him hit against the wall.

I followed Diego in my black panther form as I sprinted to another robber, pouncing on him, the force of my long feline body smashing his head against the floor casing him to bleed out. I see another robber about to aim his gun at Allison. I waste no time to run over to him and whip out my sharp claws poucing onto him as I bite into his neck and crush his windpipe. I jog over to Allison and the others morphing back into a human.

"Thanks sis." Allison said to me with a smile. I nodded in response.

The last robber was standing on a counter aiming his gun at all of us as we surrounded him.

"Get back you freaks!" He said to us with terror in his voice.

Diego decided to mess with him. "Hey, be careful up there buddy."