Reunion

*20 BBY, Space/Ryloth*

(3 chapters today because theyre so short, i apolgize)

I listened in anguish as Detta explained to her sister what had happened and what she had done. Yet another vision of hers that had come true. Goosebumps rose to her skin. Detta had once told me that the Dark side felt cold. I wrapped her cape around her.

"Thank you." She said. "Sit beside me, please?" I nodded and sat beside Detta. Lecti looked horrified, but didn't say anything. She doesn't understand the force.

"How are we going to tell Father?" Lecti wiped away the tears on her face.

"I can do it." Ranahan sat beside Lecti. "We did manage to recover your mother's body. You can bury her and get some closure."

"She had a couple of things on her person." I told them. I held up a necklace made of little beads. Lecti held them gently. I then held up a little note.

"That's the deed to the farm-" Detta pointed at it. "You and Father can support yourself!"

"You won't be there with us?" Lecti looked so scared. Detta hung her head.

"It depends on what the Jedi Council thinks about my plan." We exited hyperspace.

"Coming onto Ryloth!" Rider called from the cockpit. "We should land very close to your home."

"Thank you." Lecti stood. She could walk well, but it pained her. She was kind of unsteady as the ship landed on the ground. The door opened and the sun filtered in. Detta's father, gripping a blaster, tossed it to the ground as he saw his daughters. They hugged, and after a brief reunion, Detta's father invited us in for dinner.