Epilogue

*2 BBY, Ryloth* (For those who do not understand Star Wars time scale, 17 years later)

This is obviously from Spitfire's POV, keep that in mind.

    While cleaning the farmhouse, Benni and I stumbled across a lightsaber wrapped in leather. Emotions swarmed my mind. This was something I did not like to think about.

About what I did.

*17 years ago*

While running away, I met a Togrutan girl on Kiros. Skywalker's padawan. She wasn't a Jedi anymore. Not a traitor. She suddenly knocked me out, and when I woke, I was in lots of pain. She had explained an inhibitor chip, and a plan to overtake the galaxy. I was confused and disgusted with myself. I fled, running to Orto Plutonia. There, I drank my pain away. I hardly ate, sleeping on the cold streets and catching every sickness that I could possibly catch. I couldn't look in a mirror, because every time I did, I saw Detta's markings tattooed on my face.

    After a while, I met a human man named Benni. He took pity on me, taking me to his farm. He nursed me back to health. In return, I was to work on his farm for a few months and earn a few credits. Months turned into years, and years turned into forever. I fell in love with Benni. Now we run the farm together.

*Present Day*

"Spitfire?" Benni grabbed my shoulder. "Are you ok?" His gentle green eyes brought me back to reality.

"Y-yes." I set the lightsaber down on the stone floor. "I just need a minute." Benni opened his arms to me. I leaned in, trying not to cry.

"It's Detta's, isn't it?" I nodded so I didn't cry when I spoke. I felt that lump in my throat. "Would you like to talk about it?" I shook my head.

"Maybe after we give the Ghost crew their supplies."

"Of course."

"Thank you." I separated myself from Benni. I picked up Kit, our Loth Cat, off of a locked chest. I opened it with a fingerprint. In it, lay a picture of Detta and me, as well as a picture of us Runaways on a holodisk,  and now, her lightsaber. I shut it, locked it, and sighed. I closed my eyes, leaning my head down. "May the Force be with you."