9

He walked into the room and took off all his clothes until he was completely naked, he walked over to her as she sat in the bed up against the covers whilst she watched tv climbing underneath the covers to come to find out she was completely nude. He ran his hands up and down her thighs sitting in front of her on his knees.

"I was watching tv you know?" she smiled as she looked at him for the first time since he got home.

"Mm," he moaned as he leaned down kissing her deeply running his tongue over her bottom lip asking for entrance, she opened her mouth as their tongues collided as they made out.

He brought his hands down to her breasts rubbing her rosy pink hard nipples with his hot thumbs as she moaned into his mouth. He pushed closer to in between her legs as his long hard cock pushed up against her soft flat belly. he kissed down to her breasts taking one of them into his mouth sucking on it as she moaned while running her fingers through his hair, he kissed down to her stomach swirling his tongue around, and kissed down to her dripping center, sucking all around it, he found her swollen clip and nipped it with his teeth as she let out a whimper he wrapped his lips around it sucking on driving her crazy, he brought to of his fingers down to her entrance and rubbed around it a little before slowly pushing into her. He pushed in and out of her as fast as possible without giving her time to breathe, she came into his mouth as he then picked her up and brought her off the bed, and held her against the wall.

He alined his thick hard cock with her entrance before slowly sliding her down onto him, she laid her head on his shoulder as he held onto her ass as he Bounced her up and down on his cock "Derek, ohhh my go-" she moaned as he pressed his hand against her mouth "hush and enjoy the pleasure" he whispered huskily in her ear as he bounced her faster.

Hours had passed and they had lots and lots of sex, Meredith's body was weak and she couldn't move a limb. She laid in bed as Derek rubbed his finger over her belly.

"I'm sorry if that was too much for you" he whispered as he leaned down to kiss her belly

"He'll be fine" Meredith whispered as she drifted off to sleep

"Mommy's very tired, she can barely move. You have a beautiful mommy who will love you very much when you're born, and a daddy who will teach you how to use a gun which your mommy won't like but we don't have to tell her" he whispered as he rubbed the spot softly

"We're going to see you tomorrow, we'll get to see you on a screen. You won't look much like a person but when your born you'll look much different, I hope you look like your mommy, she really is beautiful, she has bright green eyes with dirty blonde hair and I hope you look just like her. But if you look like me I won't be mad" he whispered as he felt a wave of tiredness wash over him

He laid down next to Meredith pulling the covers over the both of them as he wrapped his arm around her waist with his head on her chest and let sleep take over his body.

***

Meredith woke up a few hours later, she looked to her right to see Derek still asleep. She kissed him on the cheek before getting out of bed and going into the bathroom and taking a hot shower. After she had finished her shower she got and dried her hair and body before going back into the bedroom and getting dressed into a long warm black dress, after her hair was fully dried she sat at her vanity and curled her hair and put it into a slicked ponytail.

After, she went back downstairs and into the kitchen. She made the easiest breakfast she could, she made eggs and toast for Derek and cereal for her, she saw Derek come down the stair and into the kitchen.

"Since when do you cook?" He asked groggily as he sat down at the table with her

"I don't"

"When do you start work?" She asked

"In a couple of hours"

"Then you better get ready"

"Are you being more distant?" He asked

"What do you mean?"

"Your distant"

"We had sex last night I would think that pretty close" she giggled as she stood up and brought her dishes to the sink

"You're not telling me anything"

"I told you when I found out I was pregnant"

"How long did you know before you said anything?"

"A few days, I was just waiting for the right time to tell you. I was gonna tell you at dinner but..somethings changed that"

"I mean with you, personally"

"I don't know what there is to tell"

"You were scared, when you told me, you were scared of something and I want to know of what because I knew you weren't only scared that I was going to be mad"

"We'll talk about it later," she said kissing his head and going into the foyer

"Where are you going?" He asked standing by the doorway

"I'm going to go see Cristina," she said putting her coat on

"You're mad at me so you're leaving me to go hang out with your friend?" He scoffed

"This has nothing to do with you," she said as she put on her boots grabbed her keys, purse and left out the door.